Chapter twenty-seven|Typical Morning

Ellie's pov:

I woke up from hearing Mirabel calling my name and shaking with me."What's wrong?" I groaned turning the other way."It's only ten minutes left to breakfast!" Mirabel said."Oh shit,Bianca will kill us" I quickly got up from the bed finding Mirabel still in her nightgown.We both got dressed into our casual clothing and made our way into the dinning room.

Most of the family was already there.Including Carlos and Camilo.Before I even knew it I made an eye contact with Carlos.I quickly looked away before taking my usual seat between Camilo and Dolores.

"Good morning" I smiled satting down."So hermosa,how did you slept?" Camilo asked before Carlos could catch my attention."Pretty fine,what about you?" I smiled."I was dreaming about you so-" Camilo chuckled before Carlos cut him off."Can you stop flirting with each other infront of your whole family,it's discusting" He rolled his eyes looking away."We weren't flirting" Camilo said sitting up straight."Sure you weren't" Dolores teased."Even you?" Camilo groaned.

"Good morning everyone" Abuela said walking into the room.When she sat down everyone started eating and talking."So,Camilo,Mirabel" Alma said."I think that it would be good idea if you would take the towns kids and teens to the lake and for a walk.So they won't distract the adults from working and decorating for tonight" Alma said.Camilo took a bit of his Arepa before lifting his head up and giving Alma a small nod."Sound good" Mirabel agreed."Can I come?" I smiled."Of course!" Mirabel said."In that case..I'm coming too" Carlos smirked."We're also in" Nicolás and Nicole said."Me too!" Elena yelped."Great!" Mirabel grinned.

Third person's pov:

"Hey Mira,do you have an swimsuit I could borrow?" Ellie asked,leaning on the door frame."Sure" Mirabel smiled and walked over to her closet."I'm pretty sure I have extra one" She mumbled under her breath while digging through her closet."I found one!" Mirabel smiled handing Ellie the 'swimsuit'.

"Bikini?" Ellie raised her eyebrow."Don't worry,you will look great in them" Mirabel patted Ellie's shoulder while Ellie was just staring at the bikini."Why do you even own those" Ellie asked."Uh-That's a very confusing story..heh...is that Nicolás calling me?" Mirabel gave Ellie huge nervous grin before she stormed away."That was..weird?" Ellie mumbled before heading to the bathroom to change into the bikini.

~~~

When she was done she sliped her dress on it and made her way out of the bathroom."Everyone that are going to the lake with us.Come downstairs!" A voice yelled.Ellie walked downstairs."And where's the kids from villiage?" She raised her eyebrows."We should meet up at the fountain" Camilo said."Oh,cool" She said before looking around to see if Carlos is around."Looking for me?" Carlos appeared behind the girl making her jump a bit."Okay now we're complete" Nicole said."Missed me,bonita?" Carlos whispered into Ellie's ear.That move made Camilo roll his eyes.

Mirabel noticed the tension between the three and decided to break it."So..Are we going?" She raised her eyebrow."Yup,let's go" Ellie nodded.The group started walking outside of the Casita on their way to the town.Camilo walked next to Ellie in the front while Carlos walked in the back."Mami must've be happy today since the wheater is so hot" Camilo laughed "I think so too" Ellie smiled."That reminds me.Once my family went to the lake there was a huge snake on the path" Camilo said."I would faint" Ellie laughed."Dolores did" Camilo said."Oh-Was she okay?" Ellie gasped."She was but-" Camilo said before one of the kids interrupted him by yelping Ellie's name and hugging her legs.

"Wait-We're at the fountain already?" Camilo raised his eyebrow."As you can see" Ellie said before noticing the same group of girls that were obssesed with Camilo coming to them."They're coming too?" Ellie asked still quite confused.

"Yeah"

Total words count:672