Chapter twenty-eight|Trip to the Lake

Third person's pov:

"I'm out" Ellie said before walking off to Mirabel."Wait-Ellie don't leave me me" Camilo whined before facing the coming group of girls.Trying to act normal."Hey Camilo~" The girls giggled."Hola ladies" Camilo smirked."We heard that you're making a trip to lake so we joined" One of the girls said."What do you think about my hair?" The other one smiled."I-Im sorry but I need to talk to Ellie real quick" Camilo gave the group an awkward smile before running off.

~~~

"The girls are here too" Ellie groaned,appearing next to Mirabel,Nicole and Nicolás."What do you mean?" Mirabel raised her eyebrow but then she noticed a group of girls around Camilo."Oh-" She said."I should've stayed home" Ellie sighed before Nicolás started calling everyone up.

~~~

Before they knew it the group of around 20 people was on their way to the lake.It was like 30 minutes walk there so everyone were talking while walking.Ellie was walking with Camilo next to her.Talking and giggling peacefully.But then Carlos appeared on the other side of Ellie.

"Hola bonita~Long time no see" Carlos smirked while wrapping his arm around Ellie's waist."Carlos could you PLEASE take off your smelly hands from my best friend's waist?She already has a company" Camilo hissed."Camilo is overprotective of the love of his life,huh?" Carlos teased.

~~~

"Ugh,do you see her?" One of the girls rolled her eyes."See what?" The other one asked."Camilo and Carlos being practically sticked to Ellie 24/7" Another girl groaned."What is even so speacial about that brat" The first girl said."I know right.She's ugly and stupid anyway.We are like way better"

~~~

"Why can't you just not fight for once?" Ellie rolled her eyes."Yeah Camilo,why can't you" Carlos teased."My question is why can't you?" Camilo said."This is not going anywhere" Ellie facepalmed before speeding up and leaving the two behind.

~~~

"And we're here" Mirabel smiled turning to the group.Everyone started unpacking their bags and going into the water.Ellie took off her dress which caugh Camilo's,Carlos's and of course the mean girls's attention.

~~~

"Well-Damn-" Camilo was almost speechless."I told her she will look great" Mirabel smirked while bumping into Camilo's shoulder.That move made him stop staring at Ellie."She's mine" Carlos said while walking around to the two and then straight into Ellie's direction.

~~~

"Look at her" One of the girls rolled her eyes."Does she really thinks this will make Camilo fall for her?" Another girl hissed."She looks like a whore" Another girl rolled her eyes."I know right" The first girl agreed.

~~~

"Hey Ellie come in the water!" Mirabel yelped with her body in the lake already."I'm too lazy for that~" Ellie groaned but suddently somebody grabbed her.It was no one else then her best friend Camilo."No laziness here" Camilo chuckled while lifting Ellie up."Camilo let me down!" Ellie yelped punching his back slightly."No no no" Camilo smirked before throwing her into the cold water.

"I swear to god,you two!" Ellie laughed."See it's not that cold" Mirabel giggled.Not so long after Camilo also jumped in.But when he popped his head out of the water Ellie grabbed him by shoulders and pulled him back into the water."Sweet revenge!"

A/N:Hi!I'm sorry I wasn't been updating lately it was because of all the stuff that is happening now causing me to not being in the right mood for writing.I wrote at least this chapter it's long as usual so I hope you like it.I'm planning to reserve one day when I will just write for the whole day and prewrite few chapters.

Yep I know this chapter is very cringe but every faficts needs chapters like this ;D

God-I was just re-reading this chapter and Ellie act's kinda like a pick me girl in some parts💀I'm sorryyy

Anyways..Sending hugs to everyone and bye! <3

Total words count:672