Chapter sixteen|Im sorry

Ellie's pov:

"Can you two explain what happened this morning?!You said that you were just friends!" Pepa yelped and a cloud over her head started getting bigger.We both just stayed quiet."Pepa calm down!" Felix started comforting his wife.

"How i am supposed to calm down when these two are doing...THINGS" Pepa continued "We didn't did anything!" Camilo said."Then why did Antonio saw you two in the bed?" Alma said."And why you were without shirt?!" Pepa added.

"Listen-" Camilo wanted to explain before Pepa interrupted him."Were you two making out?!" She pointed finger at us."What?No-" I said."Mi amor you shouldn't be that hard on them." Felix said.

"Remember what we did when we were their age-" He whispered maybe too loudly.Because me and Camilo heard that.Pepa's cloud immediately changed into rainbow and her eyes widen."Okay youre out from this" She said walking away.

'Thank you Felix' I thought before Camilo spoke."That was easier than i expected" Camilo said turning his head to me."We could have been in a big trouble" I bumped his shoulder."But were not" He chuckled.

"That's true" I smiled."But we another problem" I added locking eyes with Camilo.

Fuck-That eye contact.

"What is it?" Camilo groaned."Dolores heard us!" Camilo froze."Heard us doing what?-" He asked."When i was changing.But she said that 'I wAs StRiPpInG fOr YoU'" I said mocking her.

"Practically-You were" Camilo smirked."Oh come on" I rolled my eyes."So you know it" he chuckled."But it was your fault" I tried to cover my now red face.

"Are you blushing?" He teased me."I think that i should go home" I head to the door."Wait-" He grabbed my wrist."Not that quickly" He said.I gave him a confused look as he leaned closer.

He knew what he was doing.

"Friends with benefits?" He said trying to look serious.But i could see his lips cracking into a smile.I knew he was about to start laughing.So did i.We both busted out laughing ending up on the floor.

It took us couple minutes to calm down.My stomach was hurting from all that laughter.After we calmed down we were still just laying on the floor while staring at the ceiling for another couple of minutes.

"We'll see you tomorrow.Best friend with benefits~" I chuckled getting up."See you tomorrow" Camilo didn't bothered to get up from the floor.

On the yesterday's walk i figured out that it's going to be better to ignore Oliver.I will act like he's not there.I also got the idea of swapping seats with Daniel so i won't sit next to Oliver anymore.I hope he will agree.

I walked inside my house.Seeing everyone doing their basic habits.Alec is reading.Luis is playing a board game with Papá and Pedro.And Daniel and Miguel are doing some shits around the house.Mostly pranks.

I walked to kitchen to greet my Mamá.I still haven't figured out what to tell her if she asks where i was.But i guess that i will improvise.

"Hola Mamá" I gave her warm smile.She gave me one back.I guess that she's in a good mood."Where have you been cariño?" She asked still being focused on making food."With Mirabel.I needed to clear my mind"

"I understand.And im also sorry for the way i treated you about the Oliver thing" She apologised."It's okay Mamá.I forgive you" I said and Mamá pulled me into her warm embrace.

"I also told Oliver's mother that you're not interested" She said pulling away."And?" I raised my eyebrows."She was more okay with it than i expected she would be." She chuckled."Im glad that everything is alright now" I smiled.

"And i'm glad that you're happy"

A/N:Hello everyone!So i wanted to make things up.

1.I'm so sorry that this chapter is quite short but y'all wanted new chapter and i wanted to make you guys happy!

2.Im also sorry that i wasn't updating a lot lately it's NOT like i am losing interest in Encanto its the opposite.I love it more and more every day.But i was busy with my exams.(Which i all passed successfully) But i was also learning the lines for my role i got and i also wanted to spend time with my friends and family.So i hope you understand.

3.My Mirabel Funko Pop arrived and i absolutely adore her and love her!

4.My class is going on a ski trip for a week but i am not going because i hate skiing so i have a free week.(I call it ski holiday)I will try to use that time to write more.But i don't promise anything because i get distracted way too easily.

5.And lastly i want to thank you all so so so much for 6,91K reads on this book!This is insane!I remember that i was so happy when i got 30 reads :D

6.I will to try update daily or at least 4/5/6 times a week.Since i'm planning to prewrite some chapters on ski holiday!

That's all i've wanted to say and i also hope that things are more straighten up now and i also hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a great day/night! <3

Total word count:894