Chapter ten|Playing dumb

Ellie's pov:

"Yeah actually my two friends,Dolores and Mirabel are one of them" I turned to Oliver."That's amazing!Do you know any other of them?" Oliver grined."No-No i don't" i laughed awkwardly."Is it possible to meet to whole family?We can invite them for a dinner!" Oliver's Mami said.

"N-No that's not possible" My Mamá shouted."Aww why not?" Oliver's smile faded."They are really mean to nontown people" My Mamá lied.

In that moment i have finally finished my food.I quickly got up from the table and practically runned out of the room."She does that everyday" Daniel chuckled.Im glad that he always has my back.

*Timeskip:few hours later*

I was just laying in my bed.Thinking about what the hell i did to deserve this when i heard a knock on the door.

"Don't come in if you're anyone else than Daniel" i groaned.Then i heard my door opening,i raised my head to see Papá."You are not Daniel" i said now with my head in the pillow.

"Cariño~What's wrong?" Papá said closing the door."You know it pretty well" I snapped and sat up.He sight "I know that Mamá did it maybe a little too fast but trust me.She want's the best for you!" Papá tried to cheer me up.

"And i'm also here to tell you that Oliver wants to take you shopping-" He said getting up from my bed."Wait right now?!" I got up from the bed."Yeah" Papá awkwardly smiled.

"I think that you should get ready" He added."Im going like this" I said while checking up my dress."Im sorry for this" Papá hugged me."But if you would ever need something come to me" He smiled at me and closed to door.

"I guess that now i have to play dumb" I mumbled for myself.And probably Dolores.

Camilo's pov:

I was on my way to do my chores and possibly hang out with Ellie.I decided to go to the fountain and tell stories to kids.

I started telling the story about the beauty and beast while peeking for Ellie.She was nowhere to be seen even throught that she is always going to get groceries at this time.Weird.

Ellie's pov:

Oliver and I were walking through the market.Oliver was overwhelming me with questions the whole time.It has been only 10 minutes!Can't he leave me alone a bit?

Then a stand with dresses caught his attention.He started scanning it with his eyes before they stopped at one."Damn-These will fit you perfectly" He smiled and threw them on the counter.

"Oliver but i do-" I said before Oliver cut me off "Shush and let me pay-" He said while searching for his wallet.

After Oliver paid we continued walking through the market which caused Oliver to buy another dress,a necklace,plushie and a vase with my initial in it.Is that boy crazy?!

Then i heard a familiar voice behind us.When i turned around i saw "Mirabel!" I yelped and hugged her.I was so glad that i finally talked to someone else than my family or Oliver.

"I'm so glad to see you Ellie" Mirabel smiled.But then she saw Oliver.She gave me a confused look and i gasped."I didn't told you about Oliver yet.Right?" I asked and she just nodded a bit.

"Well then..Oliver this is Mirabel and Mirabel this is Oliver" They gave each other a small wave "I've heard a lot about you Mirabel" Oliver said and looked at me.Meanwhile Mirabel and my eyes were locked.

She looked very confused.I mean-I don't blame her because i would be too."I think i should go now" Mirabel awkwardly giggled and gave me a hug.When she wanted to pull away i pulled her back in."Today 11pm under my window" I whispered into her ear.

Then we pulled away and Mirabel gave me a small nod before walking away.

After a bunch of steps and a bunch of purchased stuff Oliver and I decided to go back home.

We started walking back into the direction of my house before a girl with two braids and blonde hair pulled me by my skirt.

"Hi Ellie could you please help me reach the ball?It got stuck on the tree" The girl asked."Of course" I gave her a smile before turning to Oliver "I'll be right back" I said and he gave me a nod.

The girl showed me the tree where the ball was stuck and i helped her to get it down.She thanked me and i went back to Oliver.But then i heard another familiar voice..

"Hey!Who are you?" The voice asked "I can ask you the same question so.Who are you?" Oliver snapped.

"Im Camilo.Camilo Madrigal"

A/N:Hii!Thank you so much for 2k reads it's going so fast and i can't belive it!So thank you again!

Also the story is starting to be more dramatic as i promised so i hope you like it!

Also if there's something that i could make better tell me ^^

That's all have a great day/night!

Total word count:861