Chapter Thirty-eight|Time Traveler

Mirabel's pov:

Me and my family including Ellie were already getting ready for the bed. But I still couldn't shake off the weird feeling that somebody is watching me. I talked to Ellie about it and she said that she feels the same things.

It was weird but I tried to stay calm. I was already in my room having a little chat with Meows while I was waiting for Ellie. We were planning to tell eachother scary stories, eat snacks, do stupid things and other funny stuff.

"Why is your bathroom always occupied" Ellie entered the room. "Big family, you know" I shrugged. "I know, but we have more bathrooms" Ellie chuckled and sat down on a blanket that was on the floor.

"So~Are you ready for our scary night?" I smiled and sat down next to her. "Ready as ever" Ellie smiled. "But first we have to wait till everyone will fall asleep" I said. "Why?" Ellie asked.

"So we can get some snacks, dummy" I chcukled and poked Ellie's nose. "Hey!" She yelped and tried to poke me back.Somehow she ended up on the top of me poking my nose uncontrolably.

"Okay, I gave up!" I laughed and tried to push her hands away. But then Camilo busted in. "I miss you" He groaned and sat behind Ellie, then he wrapped his hands around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder.

I'm more than sure they are dating. "I'll rather go get some snacks" I said and made my way to the door. "Can you bring me something to drink please?" Ellie asked. "Sure"

~~~

I was grabbing some snacks in the kitchen when suddenly something fell in the corner of the room. I carefully walked there to find out it was just a flower. Camilo can easily grow new ones.

I went back to the counter so I could get Ellie something to drink. But when made it to the there I was in shock. There it was, Mami's dairy laying on the counter..

"What the heck?" I mumbled and checked the journal. Everything seemed to be fine. I took a quick look around and then continued to do what I had to do. I poured some juice into a tall glass and picked it up so I could place it on the island that had it's place in the middle of the kitchen.

But when I turned away from the counter I saw a shadow that looked like a human standing infront of me. I stood there frozen in shock. I even forgot that I was holding the glass. So I accidently dropped it.

"Oops, sorry" The shadow said and took off his cape. He looked like Tio.. But...His younger version? "Who are you?" I asked.

"Well... I'm Bruno, yes, your Tio Bruno and little bit younger. But to the topic. I keep getting a weird predictions about a girl-" He said. "How did you get here? And why are you here?" I cut him off."It's a long story kid-And also none of your bussines" Bruno snapped.

"We're literally the same age right now" I complained. "You're right, but that's not the reason-" "Just tell me!" I cut him off again. "Okay fine, I guess that you deserve to know" Tio said.

"I keep getting a weird prediction about one girl.. She's usualy around Camilo" Bruno said. "Oh! You mean Ellie" I said. "Mhm, and this is the time when your gifts already swaped right?" He asked.

"Yep, it's chaos" I nodded. But then I heard a similiar voice. "Mirabel? Are you okay? I heard breaking glass" Ellie yelped and kept getting closer to the kitchen. "Shoot-She must've heard me. Tell me about your predictions! What was in them? " I asked.

"Uh-I don't remember-but stay safe. Oh, and sorry about the journal" Tio said before he grabbed his necklace and disapeared in thin air. "Is he serious right now?!"

"Mirabel? Mirabel! Are you okay? You're white as a paper" Ellie started checking on me. "I-Im okay just a little nervous about the gift stuff,you know?" I smiled.

"Don't worry about that and go to sleep" Ellie said and leaded me into my bed. "Goodnight Mira" She smiled. "Goodnight" I said.

"Is time traveling real? Or I'm just going crazy?"

Total word count:728