Chapter fifteen|Shirtless or not?

Ellie's pov:

"Fuck" I mumbled while sitting up.I felt my face heat up from the embarrassment."Tonio?What are you doing here?" Camilo also sat up."Mami Camilo lost his shirt!" Antonio yelled.

In that moment we both started panicking."What do you mean cariño?" Pepa's voice started getting closer.I started brushing my hair with my fingers while Camilo was trying to find something he could cover up with.But it was useless because his shirt and ruana were in the difrent corner of the room.

In that moment Pepa walked in.She looked straight at us and her jaw dropped.Felix walked in.We both started blushing even more."Did you used protection?" Felix asked and Pepa smacked his shoulder."Papi we were just cuddling!" Camilo yelped.

"That still doesn't explain where's your shirt" Pepa covered Antonio's eyes and walked out of the room."I was just hot" Camilo defended himself."Just come downstairs for breakfast.You both" Felix winked at us and closed the door.

We both busted out laughing soon as Felix closed the door."We should find you something to wear" Camilo smirked "I have this already" I looking down at my dress "Mines better" He said walking to his closet.

Before he walked into his closet room he grabbed a hair tie from his desk and tied his hair into a bun."Just kiss me already" I mumbled maybe little too loud."What?" He turned around."N-nothing!" I smiled.

I walked to him while he was digging thought his closet.Then he picked trousers,shirt and ruana exactly same that he was wearing.

"We are going to look the same" I said "Who cares?" Camilo handed me the clothes."Can i at least change?" I raised my eyebrows."Go on" He leaned on the wall."So-Um?Can you turn around?" I asked."Yeah...No way i am doing that" Camilo smirked.

I turned around so Camilo is able to see only my back.I took my blouse off as i felt his eyes pinned on me.I quickly buckled my shirt and slipped a ruana on it.Then i slowly slid my skirt down.Leaving it on the floor.

Then i slid on the trousers and turned around.I found Camilo slightly blushing with his eyes still on me."Just put your shirt on already so we can go down for breakfast." I told him walking out of the closet.

Camilo also walked out and grabbed his shirt and ruana from his chair.I entered the hallway with Camilo that was trying to catch me.

Me and Camilo walked to the dining room earning a multiple glares."So now even matching outfits?" Isabela teased us."Ellie had nothing else to wear" Camilo rolled his eyes.We both took our seats.

I grabbed few arepas and threw them on my plate along with some cheese and vegetables."Im glad that you found your shirt Camilo!" Antonio smiled.Everyone gave Camilo a glare.

"What do you mean Antonio?" Mirabel asked.I was pretty sure that she did that on purpose."At the morning.Camilo didn't had a shirt on but Ellie's nice so she helped him to warm up." Antonio explained.

I just froze feeling my face getting red from the embarrassment.I kicked Mirabel's leg under the table and gave Mirabel 'stop it' glare.She just smirked and turned back to Antonio.

"Wait-How did she warmed him up?" Julieta raised her eyebrow."Ellie was laying on Camilo" Antonio said.We were in deep shit.

"Camilo do you have anything to say?" Julieta turned to Camilo."L-listen it's not how it looks like" Camilo shuttered."We talk about this after dinner" Alma said.A small cloud started forming over Pepa's head.

Everyone finished their breakfast and went to the village do their chores.Well.Most of them.Pepa,Felix and Abuela wanted to talk to us about the Antonio thing.

When i was in the living room waiting for the adults and Camilo Dolores pulled me aside."You still owe me" Dolores whispered."Owe you what?" I raised my eyebrows."That i didn't told the adults that you basically stripped for Camilo" Dolores explained."It wasn't like that!" I whisper-yelled."So should i tell them?" Dolores smirked "No no no-" I stopped her.She turned around to see the adults coming."We make this up later" She whispered and stormed away.

A/N:Guess who just ordered Mirabel funko pop? C:

So excited to get her!

Total words count:733