Chapter nine|Here comes trouble

Ellie's pov:

We both smiled at each other and agreed that we should go home already so we don't miss our dinners.

"Let me walk you home bonita" Camilo said wrapping his hands around me."So i can make sure you won't freeze on the way home" He chuckled.

I rested my head on his shoulder while we were walking home in a comforting silence.When we were standing in front of my house we said our goodbyes and i walked in.

I was right on time for the dinner.I walked to the dining room and saw that everyone were still in their rooms."You were with Camilo.Weren't you?" Familiar voice whispered into my ear.I turned around to see Daniel."Yep i was with Camilo.My BEST FRIEND" I made sure to spell the word best friend correctly.

"Yeah yeah sure" Daniel said while sitting down to the table."And thank you for the bread." He added."No problem" I say also sitting down.

When everyone arrived we began to eat.Everything went normal.My family was chatting with each other and everything was great until my Mamá cleared her throat to get everyone's attention.

"So,I think that we all know about Ellie and Camilo meeting up a lot since they first meet" My Mamá said.'Oh shit its about me' i thought."And y'all definitely heard that a multiple rumors are getting spread about them." She continued.

"But i found a way to cure it" "You did?" Alec asked."Yes.Ellie i'm so glad to tell you that tomorrow we will have a special visitor" My Mamá looked proud of herself."What does rumors about Ellie has to do with a visitor?" Daniel asked.

"Well the visitor and Ellie are going to make a perfect couple!" My Mamá cheered.That was the moment i finally spoke up."WHAT?!" I yelped."What's wrong cariño" My Mama's smile faded."ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME WHAT'S WRONG?ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?" I yelled.

"I DON'T WANT TO DATE SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW" I couldn't even describe how mad i was."But honey-" My Mamá said before i cutted her off."HOW IS IT EVEN GOING TO CURE THE PROBLEM WHEN ME AND CAMILO ARE JUST BEST FRIENDS" I yelled.

"But you act like a couple!And that's the problem!" My Abuelo joined the debate."BUT EVEN THROUGHT I WILL DATE SOME RANDOM PERSON IT WON'T STOP ME FROM SEEING CAMILO!BECAUSE HES MY FRIEND SO ITS NOT GOING TO HELP!"I started losing it."YOU JUST WANT TO SEPARATE US BECAUSE HE'S A MADRIGAL AND YOU STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE DAY WHEN ABUELA ALMA DUMPED YOUR ASS 50 YEARS AGO!"

"ENOUGH!You're grounded!And you're going to date that boy!" Abuelo yelled.

Tears started forming in my eyes as i stormed out of the room without saying anything.I didn't wanted to do anything else than cry.

Camilo's pov:

My family and I were peacefully chatting and eating our dinner.But then all of the sudden Dolores started to look upset and sad."Is everything okay?" I asked her and she just nodded without saying anything.

I knew it was weird but i thought that she doesn't have a day or something like that.

*Timeskip:Next morning*

Ellie's pov:

I woke up to the sun shining right into my face.I could hear my Mamá calling everyone down for breakfast.

I quickly combed my hair and got dressed.I walked downstairs and heard two unsimillar voices talking in the dining room.

'They are here already?' i thought while standing in the door.I put a big fake smile on as i saw a tall black haired boy and a woman that was probably his mother.

When he noticed me he immediately got up and walked to me.He walked a little too close but i didn't really mind in that moment."Pleasure to meet you Ellie.My name is Oliver Diaz" The boy said and kissed my hand.

I found out that now i am sitting between Oliver and his mother.Meaning no more chatting and laughing with Daniel.Why is my live like this?

I mean-yes Oliver is pretty handsome and a gentleman but i couldn't talk to Camilo.And that's the worst thing anyone could do to me.

"Ellie do you have any friends here in town?" Oliver's Mami asked.I locked eyes with Daniel while giving him a help me kind of look.He understood and tried to get rid of the situation.

"Ellie is actually an outsider but she has few friends" Daniel smiled."Yeah Dolores and Mirabel" Miguel added."But what about the third one?" Oliver asked.'Oh fuck-Miguel please shut up' i almost prayed so he won't say Camilo.

"It's me!" Daniel grined winking at me.It was actually true."Me and Daniel are best friends since we were babies" I smiled and poured a bit of water inside my cup.

"Wonderful!There's nothing better than having a best friend in a family." Oliver's Mami cheered.I tried to eat my food as fast as i could because these questions were freaking me out.

"And what about that guy Ellie was talking about?" Luis asked while taking a bit of his waffle.My family went quiet.I just laughed and tried to play it off.

"Luis you silly boy!That was Mirabel!Don't you remember the time when she had really short hair?" I said while literally killing him with my stare.

With my surprise he understood very quickly."Oh yeah i forgot.Sorry sis" He smiled and took another bit of his waffle.

'Uf-that was close' i thought and continued speed-eating my food.

"I heard that there's a family with magical powers.Do you know them?" Oliver asked.

'Is he asking these questions on purpose?Or i just have a horrible luck?'

A/N:Thank you so much for 1k reads!I can't belive that this is true-And i also hope that you liked this chapter and see you tommorow! :)

Total word count:990