Chapter twenty-five|Family games

Third persons pov:

Ellie gave Camilo a scared look before Carlos's chair moved next to Ellie's."Hola Hermosa.Guess that we're together" Carlos smirked.Ellie just facepalmed while sighing."I think that we should start.." Mirabel gave everyone a big grin."Okay.So the game works like this.." Mirabel started explaining the game.

~~~

"And that's it.Everybody understand?" Mirabel asked and everyone gave her a nod."Alright,Irene,Álvaro could you start please?" Mirabel said."Yeah sure" The two nodded,got up from their chairs and walked into the middle of the room.Álvaro rolled the cube and it showed drawing.Irene grabbed a piece of paper from a basket showing her what to draw and Álvaro must've guess it.

Irene started drawing and tried to make it the most detailed she could've."That looks great" Ellie mumbled."I know right?She's a painter" Carlos said."That an elephant" Álvaro guessed with no worries."Yes!" Irene cheered."3 points to Álvaro and Irene" Mirabel wrote into her notebook."That's not fair~" Antonio groaned.

~~~

After some time in was finally Ellie's and Carlos's round.Camilo was literally stabbing Carlos with his glare while Carlos stood next to Ellie with his usual,kinda evil looking smirk.Ellie threw a cube and it landed on pantomime."If you won't guess what I am performing.Then you owe me something tonight." Carlos whispered into Ellie's ear.She could feel his smirk even though she didn't saw it.

Carlos grabbed a crumpled piece of paper and read it's text.Then he walked into the middle of the room and started performing some shits."Uh-Cactus?" Ellie yelped but that wasn't right answer."Koala?...Uh...Fireworks?.." She said slowly loosing the game spirit when she got Carlos point.He performed it badly on purporse."I hate this game" Ellie groaned."Don't give up,Ellie" Julieta tried to cheer her up.

After a few seconds of Carlos doing some weird movements and Ellie yelping random words,hoping that it would be right they ran out of time."Time's up!" Mirabel said."Ellie and Carlos..0 points-lost" Mirabel mumbled under her breath while writing down the information.Carlos gave Ellie an winner smirk before heading back to his seat.

~~~

"Okay that was the last round" Mirabel said checking her notebook."And who won?" Michelle yelped excitedly."Well,before I will tell you the winner I would love to present you..A crotchet golden award!" Mirabel smiled while holding a cute golden award in her hands.Showing in to everyone.Everyone gasped."Couldn't you tell us about earlier?I would try harder" Nicolás groaned."And that is exactly the reason why I didn't told you about it" Mirabel smirked."And now to the winner" She grabbed her notebook again and read the winner duo's names."And the winner is...Michelle and Luisa!" Mirabel cheered and the whole family started clapping.

"Us?!" Michelle gasped.At the moment she was sitting on Luisa's biceps.Luisa quickly put her down so they could go grab their award.When they arrived to Mirabel.Luisa just watched Michelle to take the award."Luisa what are you waiting for?" Michelle raised her eyebrow.Luisa just stared at her in cofusion."Get your award!" She added."But I though it's your award" Luisa said."Well..Maybe it is my award" Michelle said grabbing the award from Mirabel's hands.

"But now it's yours" Michelle smiled while handing the award to Luisa."You're giving me our award?" Luisa teared up.Michelle just smiled and nodded.Luisa just continued to tear up before Michelle gave her a warm hug."You deserve it Luisa.For being the best cousin ever!" Michelle smiled."You are also the best cousin ever" Luisa said with her voice still cracking.

"I don't want to ruin moment like this..But I'm tired" Alan yawned."Same here" Dolores said getting up from her seat."I think that I'm gonna go to bed." She said slowly making her way out from the living room."Good night everyone" Dolores mumbled before disapearing in the hallway.

"I see..Well I think we should finish this later" Mirabel said,earning a nod from everyone."Alright,good night.See you tommorow" Mirabel smiled and the family started walking outside of the room."Ellie are you coming?" Mirabel asked on her way outside."Yeah I'll be right there!" Ellie yelped getting up from her chair.

~~~

Ellie was walking through the hallways of casita.The almost whole family was already in their rooms getting ready to go to sleep.She was on her way to Mirabel's room when suddenly she was pinned to the wall by someone."We had a bet.Remember?" Carlos smirked looking straight into Ellie's eyes."Are you going to answer?" Carlos said but Ellie still haven't said anything."Oh come on,are you deaf or what?" He rolled his eyes."Answer me!" His voice got more angry and his face closer to Ellie's.

"Carlos,where's your manners,huh?"

Total words count:807