Chapter one|Girl from Encanto

Ellie's pov:

I was sitting at the table eating breakfast with my brothers and cousins.The funny thing is that im the only female child in this family.Of course that i have my Mamá and Abuela but it's not the same.

"Give me the sirup!" My little brother Luis yelled at Daniel.We are a big family.

I have three cousins and two brothers.Pedro(19),Daniel(15),Luis(7),Miguel(14) and Alec(22).And theres also my Papá,Mamá,Abuela and Abuelo.

"Ellie could you please go to the market after breakfast and get me a flour?" my Mamá smiled "Of course i can" I took a last bit of my pancakes and brought the plate into the kitchen.

I walked out of my house that was close to the center of the village.Not even 5 minutes walk.I saw Mirabel singing about her family's gifts and then she said its going to be a ceremony today.

I couldn't go to these ceremonies.For some reason my family hated the Madrigals.Im always kinda sad about it when i see the fireworks and people who celebrate.

I also couldn't remember all the families gifts.They were a big family like ours,probably even bigger.At least i can remember their names.

I was looking around the village and saw a group of girls my age whispering and looking at someone.

I looked there and saw a woman sleeping on a bench which wasn't weird.But then i saw the same woman carrying a baby?!

They were exactly the same.'What the fuck?' i thought right before i tripped over a rock.

Before my body could touch the ground a felt that someone catch me.

It was the woman that was holding the baby few seconds before.All the worlds in my mouth completely disappeared when the woman shapeshifted into a cute curly haired boy.I assumed it was Camilo.

"I think that you just fell for me" he smirked while our faces were just few inches apart "Yeah Yeah" i rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I-I have to go now" I smiled."Alright,see you at the ceremony!" Camilo waved his hand as i was walking away.But i stopped "Im not going to ceremony" "What?Why?" He looked confused as hell.

"I don't even know why-" "So you're going?" He smiled "I'll ask my parents" I said and started walking away."See you there!" Camilo yelled "Probably!" I yelled back.

Camilo's pov:

"Who was that?" Dolores asked "Damn-You scared me!" I yelped "The hermosa you were talking with" Dolores continued "It's one girl from our town" i said shyly and looked at the floor.

"She looks kind" "She does" I smiled "Do you like her?" She asked "WHAT?!No-Of course not we just met.Um-I have-I have to go help Bruno-I mean Mirabel.Bye!" I quickly ran away 'What the hell just happend?'.

Ellie's pov:

When i got back home i went straight to the kitchen that was connected with the living room where all the adults were sitting.

"Mamá i got you the flour!" i yelled and dropped it on the counter."Thank you sweetheart" my mom smiled.I went little closer to the centre of the living room."And also...i was wondering if we can go to the ceremony" i asked shyly while figething with my hands.

Abuelos eyes widen as he heard the word ceremony.My Mamá and Papá also looked very surprised.

"Please,I really wanna go there" i said while losing all hope that i can go."I think it's time to burry the war axe" my Mamá said and looked at Abuelo.

"So we're going?" i yelped and Mamá just nodded."Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!" I hugged her thight.

I rushed upstairs to get myself ready,while my Mamá and Papá told my brothers and cousins.

A/N:So Hello everyone!Thank you so much for reading this chapter.I watched the movie yesterday and fell in love with it.

Also i wanted to tell you that if you have any suggestions to things that i should fix then tell me here!

I also wanted to ask how long do you prefer the chapters to be:
A)500-1000 words but chapters more often
B)1000-2000 words but chapters not that often
C)I can choose

Thats all i think so happy new year!

Total worlds count:730