chapter 8

I wake up all sore with light shining in my face. I slightly lift myself up so I wouldn't be in drastic pain. I look to my left at the clock and see it's four fifty in the afternoon. I groan and get out of bed making sure not to wake Peeta. I then take a shower and get dressed. Before going downstairs I look behind me and see Peeta still sleeping. All that fun must have tired him out. I smile and let out a quite giggle and head downstairs. I make my way to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. I decide on making some sandwiches. I sit down while eating three sandwiches. I am extra hungry since I skipped lunch. I turn my head towards the stairs as I hear heavy footsteps coming down.

"Hey sleepy head" I said all happy with a big grin on my face.

"Hey." he says with his sexy raspy voice.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yes and I intend to make myself something." he says chuckling.

"Hey, it only was a friendly gesture." I say playfully.

"I know but thanks anyway." he says chuckling at the end.

It has been two month since the day in which I lost my virginity and the day when me and Peeta grew closer. As I wake up I am hit with the sudden urge to puke. I quickly hurry to the bathroom and empty the contents of my stomach. When I finish I just lean my back against the wall. This is like the sixth time i've woke up like this. I've never been this sick, I can't be sick. I feel fine afterwards, I tend to eat more than I usually do. But that can only be from me puking my guts up in the morning. I sigh and slowly get up flushing the toilet as I do so. I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen and eat a bowl of cereal, granola bar, and two cheese buns that Peeta brought yesterday. I swear i'm gonna get fat. Luckily Haymitch isn't here to see me eat all of this. He got a job that pays really well, I don't remember what it is though. He also has been seeing this "friend" quite often. I think that friend is a girl and she's not so much a friend if you know what I mean. Anyway it's Saturday, school has been great so far. Everyone is dating someone in the group. Like Finnick and Annie, Johanna and Gale, and then you got me and Peeta. It's all going great since we are such a small group. Which allows us to be closer together. It's going so great that since I told Delly my mind and gave her a spranged wrist. I wanted to do so much more but Peeta and the others told me not to. It's nice not having to deal with the slut queen Delly and her slut barbies from Sluts R' Us,  your slutiest destination. You could probably buy them that's how bad of sluts they are. So far so great except now. I am bored out of my mind. Then an idea pops into my head. I will just text Annie.

Hey Annie can you come over i'm soooo bored.

Yea sure be over in ten.

I put my phone on the table beside the couch. I lay on the couch and watch TV until I here a knock on the door. I know it's Annie so I yell "Come in!" She opens the door and I sit up letting Annie plop right beside me. She smiles and begins to talk.

"So how have you been feeling lately?" she says.

"Great besides throwing my guts up." I say remembering the past week.

"You know, you should go see a doctor. You could be severely sick." She says concerned.

"I'm fine, I just throw up in the mornings and i'm fine afterwards." I say like it's nothing.

"Wait do you eat more than usual and are you gaining any weight. Also are you tired more often then usual?" Annie ask being serious.

"Yes but what could that mean?" I ask confused.

"Nothing i'll be right back i'm going to the store." she says rushing out the door.

I sit here and wait for what seemed like forever for her to return. Then I hear the door burst open and Annie rushes over to me with a bag in her hand. She comes closer to me and hands me a box. I look down at it and I realize that it's a pregnancy test. I look up at Annie worried, she gives me a reassuring smile.. I quickly get up and go to the bathroom. I take the test out of the box and sit down on the toilet and pee on it. When i'm done I get up and lay it on the bathroom sink. I wait about five minutes before turning it over to reveal a plus sign. I just sit down on the bathroom floor and start to cry. I am only sixteen about to be seventeen! I can't be a mother! I am too young! I wanted children but not now! Annie walks in and I nod my head and she bends down hugging me. Reassuring me that it's all going to be okay but all I can think about right now is how am I going to tell Peeta.