Chapter 7

As I start to wake up I notice Peeta is gone. So I get up and fix my hair real quick and head downstairs. When I reach the bottom I start to hear voices. As I start to walk closer I recognize the voices. Peeta and his dad, a huge relief fills my body. I start to make my way to the kitchen where they were. When I reach the kitchen I see Peeta and his dad sitting at the kitchen table. They both seem pretty happy and excited.

"Hey" I said with my voice a little raspy.

"Hey" They both say at the same time. Weird, but hey father like son right?

"So what are you both talking about?" I ask.

"Oh umm, well my so called mother got sent to jail, for about ten to twenty years no parole. Also my dad is divorcing her." Peeta says all smiling with excitement. I swear he looks like the definition of sunshine and rainbows.

"I know I should of done it when she first started hurting the kids both physically and emotionally. As I told Peeta I am sorry." James Peeta's father says sympathetically.

"It's okay at least she's where she is supposed to be now." I say.

"Well i'm going to leave you two kids alone. I'll be back around five. I've got to go help my brother move into his new house. As I said i'm sorry." James says while walking out the door leaving me and Peeta here in silence. Peeta breaks the silence by saying,

"Katniss can we just hang out here today. My dad called our school and told them our predicament. We get to miss the rest of the week. Also no one has texted me anything besides Finnick. Saying and I quote "I will be with my queen for the whole day so there for do not interrupt us or I shall steal Katniss and hold her captive in my dungeon. P.S. have fun with Katniss winky face."

I swear how are we best friends?" Peeta says causing me to let out a giggle.

"I don't even know. Anyways lets just stay here but lets eat first, i'm starving." As if right on queue my stomach grumbles. This causes me and Peeta burst out into to a fit of laughter.

After we eat our breakfast we snuggle on the couch. I go to look up at Peeta and I notice him staring at me. Our faces are only a few inches apart and I don't know what took over me but I launched myself towards Peeta connecting our lips together. I put my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my back. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss, causing me to moan and feel warmth spread across my body. He slowly picks me up and carries me to his bedroom. He lays me on the bed with him straddling me. As he starts to take of my shirt he ask "Are you sure?" I nod an connect our lips together again. He slowly takes of my shirt as I do to his. He then takes off my pants as his hands graze my thighs. I quickly take of his pants off leaving us both in our underwear. I slowly take off his boxers. He growls and rips of his boxers. Then he strips me of my undergarments. I feel his cock grazes and pokes my lower abdomen. He pins my hands above my head and begins to suck and nibble on my left breast. A loud moan escapes my throat. He then starts giving my other breast the same attention. "Please!" I beg.

"Please what?" He whispers in my ear as he trails kisses down my neck and onto my chest.

"Pleassse!" I moan.

"Tell me what you want." He states as his fingers massage my clit.

"Just shove your fucking cock into me!" I yell in frustration.

He slams his cock into me and begins thrusting into me at a fast pace. It hurts only for a few second then it's pure bliss. "Harder!" I scream. As he does so my body erupts with pleasure as I reach My climax. Peeta soon follows after.

We both lay exhausted and panting afterwards. We both lay there in comfortable silence as sleep takes over us.