Chapter 55 - Alterations

You were upstairs in what seemed to be an office come craft room, there was a sewing machine and loads of different materials in one corner and a desk with a computer in the other.

Mitsuki went to a drawer and rummaged around for a bit. "First thing we need is to get a few measurements." She produced a measuring tape and gestured for you to step closer. "Don't worry hun I don't bite."

It only took a few minutes to get the measurements needed and you were sitting on a soft chair near the sewing machine as Mitsuki got to work.

"So Y/N, tell me what kind of relationship you have with my son?" Mitsuki looked at you from the corner of her eye with a mischievous smirk. "He obviously likes you or he'd never have brought you here."

The door to the room flew open with a bang and Katsuki stood there a tray with tea and biscuits in his hand. "Stop asking stupid questions you damn hag. It's none of your fucking business." He slammed the tray down and stomped off again.

Mitsuki poured some tea for you both and sat back eyeing you up. "He seems happy." She smirked. "Thank you."

You stare at the woman totally confused, Katsuki seemed to be in a foul mood ever since they got here what made her think he was happy?

She laughed at your blank expression. "Don't worry about it, here try this on." She handed you the school skirt she had been working on. "The bathroom is across the hall."

You came back with the school skirt on to show Mitsuki, she nodded in approval as you turned on the spot to show that it fit properly.

She was already working on another skirt, "This will take a while, why don't you tell me about your quirk and school?"

You talked for hours, telling Mitsuki about your quirk and about how nice everyone in school was. You left out the part where you were kidnapped, you didn't want her to worry.

"Well it sounds like you have settled in nicely." She placed another finished garment in the slowly building pile. "So how has Katsuki been getting on? He never tells me anything."

You shift uncomfortable at the question. "He is really popular and really strong, he'll make a great hero." You hear drums being played down the hall. "Is that Katsuki?"

"Yeah, I guess it is, he is probably getting impatient." She laughs and hands you the jeans she had been working on. "Here try these on and go check on him for me." She smiled at you knowingly.

It was easy to find his room, all you had to do was follow the noise. You open the door slowly and peek in to see Katsuki banging away on the drums.

You smile at him as you enter. "Your mom is amazing I didn't know she could sow." You walked into the room and done a twirl to show off the jeans you had tried on. "So do you approve?"

He set down his drumsticks and motioned you over. "The hag has her uses." He hugged your waist his head resting against your stomach as you run your fingers through his hair.

You stay like that for a few minutes until your tummy started to grumble. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment as there was no way he didn't hear it.

"Tch, you should have said you were hungry." He stood up and kissed your forehead. "Come on dumbass." He smirked at you as he stepped out around the drums.

You followed Katsuki to the kitchen where he told you to take a seat while he rummaged in the fridge, grumbling the whole time that the damn hag never had anything in the house.

He refused every offer of help and told you to go into the sitting room if you were going to stay annoying him.

This time it was your turn to roll your eyes but you left him be and retired to the sitting room to watch tv. You were in there no more than five minutes when the door opened and Mitsuki entered the room.

"Oh hi sweetie, did the damn brat kick you out of the kitchen?" She sat next to you on the sofa. "He never did like accepting help even as a child."

A devious gleam shone in her eyes. "Oh wait here a moment, I want to show you something." She hopped up and practically danced across the room to a cupboard in the corner.

The glee in her step was a bit confusing until she sat back down beside you with a photo album in hand. "He was so cute when he was little, I really don't know what I done wrong for him to turn out the way he did."

She sighed but continued to open the album and flick through the pictures. "Heres his fist bath." Little baby Katsuki fully naked in a small tub. "The first time he met little Izuku. Did you know they have been friends since childhood?"

It was a really cute picture of the two little boys with big bright smiles. "Oh how cute." You were about to make a mental note when you saw the next picture.

"OH MY GOD," You couldn't stop yourself from laughing, Katsuki stuck his head into the room when he heard you scream and laugh. He was confused until he saw what was in Mitsuki's hands.

"You damn hag," He lunged at the woman who quickly jumped out of his reach. "I'm going to blow that shit into smithereens."

You grab your side a stitch forming from all the laughing. "Katsuki, wait." But he wasn't listening so you showed him what you saw through your mental link.

It was an image of a cute little blonde toddler kissing a very familiar green haired toddler on his chubby freckled cheeks .

Katsuki stopped chasing his mother and glared at you instead before stomping out of the room with a red face. You heard a big clatter from the kitchen and a string of curses. All this noise nearly drowned out the voice at the front door.

"Hello, I'm home."