Chapter 15-Thank You

It was pretty late when you finally made it back to the dorms. Almost everyone was in bed which you were grateful for as you were exhausted.

You waved at the few night owls that were in the common room and made your way to your room. You pass out as soon as your head hits the pillow.

The next morning you wake up and get ready for class. You meet Mina in the common room and head to school together.

"So are you happy to have your dad home?" Mina linked arms with you as you walked.

"Yeah it's great, We went for a run in the forest yesterday it's so pretty out there, I think we may have traumatised the deers though." Mina looks at you puzzled "Two giant wolves appearing out of nowhere."

She laughed and told you about her weekend and that herself and the girls were planning Toru's birthday, they were going to have a bit of a party.

"Yeah so it's her birthday on the 16th and we decided we'd have a slumber party at the weekend. Your coming right?" She gives you a pleading look.

"Of course I am, it's been forever since I went to a slumber party." Mina pumps the air with glee as the two of you continue to discuss what would be needed for the party.

When you get to class you take your seat and stare out the window until Mr Aizawa enters the room and calls for everyones attention.

"So this morning we have a short video to watch before your normal classes begin." He turns on a projector and a familiar face appears on the screen.

It was the man from yesterday. "Hi my name is Tenji, most of you won't know who I am but there is one brave girl among you that I am very grateful to have met. Y/N if it wasn't for your help yesterday I might still be stuck on that ledge right now, so thank you for rescuing me I am forever grateful that you and your father happened to find me. You will be an amazing hero someday and I'm routing for you."

By the end of the video everyone was facing you and Mina was giving out that you hadn't mentioned the rescue when you told her about your weekend.

You were bombarded with questions from everyone, especially Midoryia, and you couldn't help but notice Mr Aizawa climbing into his sleeping bag obviously taking advantage of the situation to have a nap.

(Sorry it's a short chapter just felt there had to be a way for the whole class to find out about the rescue without making a big deal of it)