Chapter 32- Soft

A few days had past since you told Bakugo about your dad's request. He was shocked to say the least but after a while he agreed only because you asked.

Bakugo was still being a little weird with you and not talking much at all. You were sick of his odd behaviour and decided to pull him up on it after class.

You saw him ahead of you on the way back to the dorms so you run up and link your arm around his making sure to press up as close as you can.

Bakugo blushed slightly as he felt your breasts against his arm but didn't pull away. You walk with him the rest of the way.

"So,,,do you wanna hang out tonight?" You smile at him sweetly with big puppy dog eyes.

He rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue. "Tch,,,sure,,," He wouldn't admit he was happy but you could hear his heart beat quicken.

"Great we can watch movies." You lean in and kiss him on the cheek before walking away. "Meet in my room at 6."

*****

You change into your cutest comfiest leggings and a tank top and were just making sure the snacks and everything else were ready when a knock came at your door.

You look at the clock and see that it's already 6 o clock.

You give yourself one last look over in the mirror before answering to find Bakugo and the rest of the gang waiting outside.

You were surprised as you stepped back to let them in and smile awkwardly as you grab Mina and pull her aside.

You whisper in her ear. "You know I love you but why are you all here?"

Mina cocked a brow and looked at you. "Bakugo said you wanted to hang out." She sniggered. "Let me guess you meant just you two, we can go if you want."

You shake your head. "No it's fine you're all here now you may as well stay for a while."

She hugs you and drags you to the bed before any of the boys could sit on it. Denki hopped on the end before any of the others could leaving Bakugo, Kirishima and Sero on the floor with their backs against the bed.

You glare at the back of the spiky blonde head in front of you for being so stupid to invite everyone. "So what do you guys want to watch?"

After a bit of a debate and a few games of rock paper scissors, Sero won and chose an action movie with heroes in it. You all settle down with some snacks and watch the movie, everyone having a good time.

You eventually lay on your stomach across the bed, you're pretty close to Bakugo's head and you can't help but reach out and touch his hair.

You hadn't ever touched his hair before so hadn't realised how soft it was, you continued to stroke his hair absentmindedly until you feel him tilt his head to look back at you.

You pull your hand away and whisper sorry to him before mind linking. 'Sorry I didn't mean to, it's just your hair is so soft.'

He jumps a little at your thoughts being in his head. 'It's okay I kinda like it.' He smiles. 'But I don't know if I can get used to this mind thing.'

You place your hand in his hair again. 'Well we wouldn't have to use this mind thing if you hadn't invited the whole gang.'

The movie was nearly over now, you were still playing with Bakugo's hair and had his head resting against the bed with his eyes closed.

If it wasn't for the mental link you had with him you'd have thought he was asleep.

Mina had now joined you on her stomach and was whispering in Kirishima's ear as her arms wrapped around his neck.

You see Kirishima sit bolt up right. "So,,,um,,,we're gonna go,,," He jumps to his feet and grabs Mina, pulling her to her feet and rushing for the door.

Mina giggles and waves good bye, "Thanks for having us Y/N, we had fun." She winks at you as she is dragged out the door.

Denki flopped down beside you and rolled onto his back, holding your plushy above him. "Ugh those two are lucky. Hey Y/n,,,have you noticed how much this plushy looks like Bakugo?"

Just then Bakugo's eyes snap open and he lunges for the blonde on the bed beside you.

"What did you say dunce face? Gimme that." Bakugo rips the plushy from Denki's hand and tosses it aside before chasing him.

You pick up the soft toy and roll your eyes. Sero got up and was trying to break the two apart when you sighed and placed a hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

You mentally linked in with the angry bombshell. 'Let the fool go and we can finally be alone.' At the same time you were verbally telling Sero to take Denki and run.

Bakugo growls and glares at Denki before letting him go. "Get out before I blast you out." He then grabs you instead, burying his face into your neck.

As soon as the door was closed Bakugo picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist then grips your ass firmly.

You let out a surprised squeak and grab onto his shoulders for support as he walked over and sat on the edge of your bed.

You place your hands back in his hair tugging slightly so he looks up at you and you lean in to kiss him.

You feel his tongue cross your lips asking for entry and you couldn't say no, as soon as your lips part his tongue dashes in to explore your mouth.

Bakugo squeezes your ass firmly causing a slight moan to escape you.

You pull his hair again causing him to growl and bite your bottom lip. You whimper and he lets go to trail down your jaw to your neck kissing and nipping at your skin.

The sensation was pleasant and when he found the sweet spot near your collar bone you couldn't help but moan.

Your tail and ears came out as Bakugo sucked and nipped at the sensitive spot, his hands caressing your ass, after a while he pulls back admiring the mark he had left behind, kissing it before looking back up at you.

Your face was flushed and your tail was wagging behind you as you leaned in for another kiss.

His mouth crashed against yours hungry to taste you, his tongue fought yours for dominance and won.

Bakugo's hands went further up your back pulling you closer to him, one hand went to the back of your head his fingers brushing slightly against your ears causing you to squirm and moan into his mouth again.

He pulled back and eyed you with a smirk. "What was that?"

His ruby eyes travel from your flushed face to the wolf ears lying flat on your head and cocked his eyebrow. "Can I touch your ears?"