Chapter 51 - After Dinner

Dinner went well other than the grouch beside you grumbling about people minding their own business and you spoiling the extras.

Most people hadn't noticed that you made a few special dishes but each of the boys looked super pleased with what you had made for each of them.

Kirishima always had two different meats on the go, Todoroki was happily dipping his soba and never even looked at anything else on the table. Midoriya had his katsudon and even tried some of the mabo-dofu you had made for Katsuki.

It was hilarious, the poor boy couldn't handle the heat and had to guzzle down pint after pint of water to stop the burn. This was one of the only things to make Bakugo laugh.

The heat didn't bother the blonde beside you and he had pretty much finished off the spicy dish by himself with a little assistance from you and one or two others.

When all the food was pretty much gone you looked around at all the satisfied faces and smiled. You stand up and begin to clear the table, reaching for some of the near by dishes when a hand swats yours away.

"Sit down dumbass." Bakugo took the dishes you were reaching for and walked away.

"Yeah Y/N leave the clean up to us." Sero grabbed a few other plates and dishes before heading into the kitchen.

Kirishima hopped up next a rib bone still in his mouth, "Yeah it's the manly thing to do since you cooked such and amazing meal." Some of the others helped too and the clean up was done in no time.

You sat in the common area with a few of the girls chatting about the dinner. "Y/n where did you learn to cook like that?" Toru asked.

"Oh,, I would help my mom with dinner the whole time since she was studying to be a cook a while back."

"Really your mom is a professional cook?" Uraraka looked so amazed. "That must be amazing."

"No she only learned while she when she had to take a break from her real job," You look around at their confused faces before adding, "She actually worked in law enforcement as an interrogator,"

The girls were so excited, they knew your dad was a hero and to find out your mom was an interrogator was jus wow to them. You explained that your mom took some time out for personal reason and thats when she trained to be a cook and she was currently looking to get back to law enforcement.

Your mother telepathy was very handing she wasn't limited to communicating like you were she could also read minds and thoughts but she never goes that far outside of work as she sees it as an invasion of privacy.

It wasn't long before all the clean up was done and the rest of the group joined you all. "Geez did you use every dish in the place?"

"Bakugo, don't complain after Y/N going to so much trouble to cook you something special." Mina shuck her finger at him as he positioned himself on the floor in front of you.

He growled at her before leaning his head back to look up at you confused. You run your fingers through his hair, his eyes falling shut but he continued to grumble.

"Who's up for Karaoke?" Denki wasn't even waiting for a response as he set everything up. Mina was up and bouncing around trying to decide what to sing and Jiro was shaking her head but everyone seemed happy.

Everything went better than you could have hoped and now all this on top of it, you were happy to call this loud bunch your friends. You hadn't realised it but you had a big goofy smile on your face.

Eventually Mina came over and dragged you up to sing. "Come on you have to sing, I have the perfect song lined up and everything."

You laughed and followed over to where the karaoke machine was set up, "Really? There is no other song I can pick?"

"Nope you have to do this one it's perfect." She then shouts over to Bakugo, "Don't worry boom boom I have a song picked out for you too."

You look over to see Bakugo had climbed off the floor and took your spot on the sofa. "NOT A CHANCE RACOON EYES."

He crossed his arms and turned away from the group. You smirked at his grumpy reaction, then next you recognise the intro of the song that had started and realised it was the one Mina had picked out for you.

You swayed your hips to the music waiting for when the lyrics would start.

🎶"S.O.S, she's in disguise,

S.O.S, she's in disguise

There's a she wolf in disguise
Coming out, coming out, coming out"🎶

'Why did she have to pick this song?' You grumble to yourself and continue to sing and dance, you had to admit you liked the song a lot but of all the songs she could have picked.

You turn around at the end of the fist verse to look at the crowd and one particular face stood out, red eyes watching every move you made.

🎶"I've been devoting myself to you

Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution
Or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused
Like a coffee machine in an office (Uh)
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you about it"🎶

Your eyes never left each other the whole time you were singing until you turned again to sing the chorus.

🎶"There's a she wolf in the closet

Open up and set it free (Ah-ooh)

There's a she wolf in the closet

Let it out so it can breathe."🎶

You took advantage of the up coming verse and made your way over to Katsuki and sat in his lap. This proved to be a bad idea because as soon as you sat in his lap and got to the end of the chorus he lost it.

🎶"....Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys

I just want to enjoy (Uh)
By having a very good time
And behave very bad in the arms of a boy."🎶

He grabbed the mic and tossed it aside before jumping up and dragging you away from the common area. "Stupid fucking bitch, winding me up like that." He muttered under his breath.

You stagger along behind him, "Katsuki,, hold up."

He glared at you again, "You always do this shit." He shoves you into the open elevator, practically smashing the button for your floor before pinning you against a wall. His lips were on yours in a flash.

He let out an animalistic growl as his hands roamed over your body, he only broke the kiss when the lift doors opened, you only had a moment to gasp for air before he dragged you to your room kicking the door open.