Chapter 52 - Control

*****Smut Warning *****

Bakugo shoved you into the room, slamming the door behind him and in a flash was on you again.

His lips smashed into yours and his hands grabbed at your waist and roamed around your body. Every little touch sending tingles through you.

Bakugo moved his hands to your ass, gripping it firmly before hoisting you up, your legs instantly wrapping around his waist.

When you broke the kiss his mouth went straight for your neck. He nipped, sucked and kissed all along your neck as he walked over to the bed.

You let out a little whimper when he bit down on the sensitive spot near your collarbone. Bakugo then placed you on the bed and climbed on top of you his now free hands began to remove your top and bra.

You put up no resistance and no sooner than your cloths were removed he began to palm and massage your breasts as he continued to kiss along your neck slowly making his way lower and lower.

Your heart was racing, every nerve in your body on high alert as Bakugo caressed your naked skin, kissing every inch and when his mouth reached your breast he took your nipple between his lips.

You gasp when you feel his teeth gently nip at the sensitive bud, he smirks and tugs slightly causing a moan to escape your lips.

"Ugh,, Katsuki, don,,,don't." You squirmed beneath him.

He released your nipple and looked looked up at you with a mischievous grin. "Don't.." He flicked his tongue over your nipple, "What?" He licked it again before latching on again.

His hand trailed down your torso softly gracing your skin with tender little touches until he reached the waistband of the shorts you had on. His hand snuck beneath the fabric to your panties.

As Bakugo's fingers brush against your panties you spread your legs a little further giving him better access. You can feel his lips curl into a smirk around your nipple before he pulls the lacy fabric to the side.

"Oh ho, Teddybear your so wet already!" His fingers glide over your wet entrance and circled your clit.

It sent shivers up your spine and you bit your lip, "It's your fault dummy."

At that he push a finger inside followed by another and curled them until you squirmed. "Open your legs further for me. Thats a good girl."

No sooner had you done what he asked he started to pump his fingers in and out of you. He sat back enough to watch your expression as his hand pounded into your wet pussy. His other hand still playing with your nipples.

It wasn't long before the pressure built in your core and you were panting for breath, "Please,,,Fuck,,," You couldn't even string a proper sentence together, "Aah."

You came all over his fingers. "Did you enjoy that?" You blushed but didn't have long to be embarrassed as his fingers started moving again. "Fine then Teddybear cum for me again."

It felt like you were going to go crazy, this damn boy knew what he was doing to you and he was enjoying watching you squirm. You tried to close your legs and get him to stop but he used a leg to keep yours open.

"No,,ugh,,, no,,, ple,,,please." You muttered between moans and gasps. Bakugo ignored your pleas and continued his pursuit to make you cum again and he smirked down at your pathetic pleading form.

"Cum for me babe,,," You felt your core clench around his fingers as you released on his hand again.

Bakugo leaned in and kissed you gently as he pulled his hand free from your shorts, his fingers glistened with your wetness but instead of wiping it off he brought his hand to his mouth and sucked them clean.

You looked up at him with flushed cheeks before you slap his arm. "You jerk," You lean up and kiss him, forcing your tongue past his lips.

Bakugo's places a hand on your cheek, then pushes you back down onto the bed. "We're no where near done yet."

He pulls his own shirt off and tosses it aside before yanking your shorts and now wet panties off in one swift move leaving you fully exposed. His eyes roamed your body and took in every inch.

"Fuck babe I almost forgot how perfect you were." He then leaned in and kissed you so deeply you felt like you'd never breath again. You could feel his rock hard cock rubbing against you through his sweats and yearned to feel it inside you.

Bakugo continued to grinned up against you as the kiss went on and it felt like it went on forever. The frustration caused you to growl deep in your chest which made Bakugo lean back and look at you with a cocked brow.

You try to look away but his eyes follow you, "Feeling frustrated are we?" He presses his hips into yours, grinding against your sensitive core again and again.

"Ugh, just do it already." You growled at him as he continued to slowly grind against you.

He made no effort to comply with your request, instead just smirked at you . "Do what exactly? You'll have to be more specific."

You could feel your tail twitch in announce, he knew damn well what you wanted but it didn't look like he was going to give it to you just like that.

Another frustrated growl rumbles in your chest, "Grrrr,,," Your thumbs hook around his waist band and begin to drag down his sweats. "Just fuck me already,,,"

He grinned at you and before you knew it he was free from his sweats and boxers and the head of his cock was pressed against you. "You ready Teddybear?"

You never even got a chance to respond before he rammed every inch of his cock into you, he was balls deep and let out a satisfied groan. He stayed like that for only a moment before he started to forcefully pound into you.

It was like an animal was set free, his hands gripped your waist and dragged you closer as if he could go even deeper. Each trust sent tingles through your body and caused an obscene pressure to build inside you.

Bakugo had never been this rough or feral before and it was driving you crazy. He lifted up your hips for a better angle never missing a beat, one of his hands then move to hub your clit.

This was the last straw it put you over the edge, you screamed at the sensation and came again but it didn't stop Bakugo, he continued to plow into you.

"Fuck,,, babe your pussy is so,,,fucking tight!" He pinched your clit slightly making you moan and clench around him again. "Fuck it,,,," He fucked you harder, if that was even possible, his thrusts became sloppy and you could feel him twitch.

He grunted and groaned as he released inside you. He panted above you for a moment before flopping down beside you.

You release a content sigh when Bakugo up again, his cock in his hand. You look stare in disbelief, he was pretty much ready to go again.

"Really?" You couldn't take your eyes off him as his hand slowly moved up and down his shaft.

"Sorry babe but can you blame me? It's been so long since we had sex, I can't help myself." His eyes rolled back in his head when you wrapped your mouth around his stiffening cock.