I'm broken out from staring with a kiss on my lips and I smile brightly at her. "Hey, you." She greets charmingly, sliding her hand onto my hip and I lose my breath. What the fuck is this suaveness? I mean I've seen it before but damn.

"Hi, bug. How was your ride?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Boring, but I'm happy to be back with you. And Pam of course." She teases her friend with a nudge to her side.

"I know I've been to visit a couple times but I missed you so much." I whisper as I pull her into a tight hug.

"I missed you too, love." She responds, squeezing a little harder before pulling back.

"Wait a minute, did you cut your hair?" I ask and she nods, running a hand through the shorter cut. Her biceps flex at the movement. Okay what the fuck has she been up to these past few weeks? "Have you been working out?" I ask and she smirks.

"Not a lot no, but taking care of a baby takes a lot of running around and lifting. I've also been playing a lot of guitar." She explains. Does that really build muscle? Whatever, I don't care, she looks too good to care.

"Alright, before this gets too gross I think we should get you moved in." Pam prompts us, breaking our eye contact as we drink in the right of each other.

We take the subway to Little Italy where their dorm is since Pam and I already moved her boxes back. She gave us both hugs when we told her and Pam and I both sit on her bed as she unpacks her clothing and pictures.

"Why are you two staring at me?" She asks as she throws her comforter at us.

"I mean this is the friendliest way possible, but you look hot." Pam states what we are both thinking. Y/N looks to me to see my reaction and smirks at the agreement in my eyes.

"Wanna see my new tattoo?" She asks and my eyes widen.

"When the fuck did you get a tattoo and why wasn't I informed?" I ask, standing up in excitement.

"It was a surprise." She explains and tugs down the collar of her shirt to show us the sunflower tattooed over her heart, just below her collarbone.

I bite my bottom lip as my lips pull into a wide smile and she smiles at my reaction. "It's a good surprise." I confirm and lean forward to leave a tiny kiss on her collarbone.

"Let me see!" Pam complains and I move to the side so she can see. "Aw what a sap." She teases and Y/N rolls her eyes.

"So, any new plays Liz?" Y/N asks as she continues to organize her room, setting up her keyboard and guitar stand.

"Um, no actually. I'm not auditioning anymore. Just going to focus on school this semester." I share and she looks up in surprise.

"Oh. Why?" She asks and I shrug.

"I wasn't getting anything and I'm behind on graduating. Plus I want to spend time with you." I offer with a smile. She frowns though and I tilt my head in confusion.

"But, you love it. Don't stop just because of me." She encourages.

"Well it's not just because of you. But why not? I mean, don't you want to spend time with me? I thought with how last semester went this would be good for us," I explain but she doesn't respond, her gaze focused on organizing her pictures on her desk.

"Well, I'm going to go take a nap." Pam excuses herself when she senses the tension that I don't really understand.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" I ask when I notice her jaw clenching periodically. I slide my hand onto her upper arm and she turns to face me, her feet shuffling awkwardly. I haven't sent that in a while.