"Its nice to have a school for kids like them." It was nice that they didn't have to go a regular school where they had to hide the things that they could. Here they could be who they are. They could learn to use their powers.

"Yes it is it's done wonders for the twins." Caroline did love the things that her girls were learning from the school. She was happy to see how they were adjusting to everything.

Alairc looked over to Scarlett and Hope he knew that oritentaion was about to start for all the kids. "Jenna is inside their about to start orientation you guys want to join."

Scarlett and Hope both nodded.

Caroline looked to her daughter to show them inside. "Josie if you will lead the way."

Josie nodded  motioning for them to follow. Lizzie Scarlett and Hope followed her inside. "How are the twins?"

"One of them reminds me of you the other of her." He motioned to Caroline he found it funny how much his daughters reminded him of the two.

"Hey at least your not stuck with a mini version of him." Elena swore raising Scarlett was sometimes so complicated because of how much like her father she actually was. 

"Hey!" He knew that his daughter acted a lot like him but he did not now that it was that bad.

"Or Klaus i prayed when i was pregnant that i wasn't going to have a mini Klaus i thought i got my wish when it turned up she was a girl." Hope wasn't even old enough and Hayley could already tell that Hope was a mini version of Klaus. "I couldn't have been more wrong."

"You see the way that they treat us." Klaus knew that they just liked to tease but it was never funny.

"Oh both of you shut up." Elena smiled all the originals had changed so much in the last few years and she was happy to be able to witness it.

Hayley looked to Elena she knew something that was going to really upset both of them. "Wait till they start dating Lena that is going to be funny." She could feel both of them glaring at her she knew neither of them wanted to approach that topic. They both would prefer that their daughters never start dating.

"Agreed." She looked between Kol Klaus Alaric and Caroline she needed to make something clear right now. She was not intersted in her daughter or niece ever finding out about her dating history. It was history and it needed to stay that way.  "And if any of you four ever tell my daughter of my past relationships i will curse you all to the bottom of the ocean understand."

"Got it." They all agreed they had learned that she was not to be messed with and they had no intentions of getting on her bad side.

"Good is Jeremy here i need to tell him the same thing." She knew her brother and he sometimes liked to say things that he really didn't need to. And she did not want him telling her daughter about her history either.

"In there with Jenna." Alaric said knowing that she would probably want to talk to both of them.

"Alright." She flashed inside leaving the group.

"She scares me."

"She should."
--
After orientation was over Scarlett and Hope were getting a tour of the school. Elena was talking to Jeremy and Jenna. After giving Jeremy the warning they had asked about New Orleans. But now she wanted to know how they were. "So how have you two been."

"Not the same without you here Lena." Jeremy understood why she stayed in New Orleans and he was happy for her and her new life. But he missed being with his sister.

"New Orleans is my home now." She loved living in New Orleans she loved her new family and nothing was going to change that.

"Well come and visit more." Jenna suggested she knew that she took trips to New Orleans but Mystic Falls would always be all of their home and it was nice when they could get together and all be in one place.