...

Melanie led Theo and Liam down the side of Belles house. She's turned the corner to look into the driveway to see if Belles dad was home. When she saw the car was gone, she turned back to the two boys and gestured them to back up.

She lead them towards Belle's bedroom window and opened the window. "Just follow me." Melanie whispered before pushing herself into the house and climbing in. Liam was next to get into the house. Melanie heard grunting behind her and turned around to see what Liam was struggling with just as he fell into the house, falling on his butt.

"I'm okay." Liam groaned out. Melanie rolled her eyes, walking forwards towards Liam. She bent down and grabbed Liams arm, pulling him up to stand as Theo climbed through the window with ease. Melanie snickered, watching Theo with an amused smile. "You really good at that, aren't you?"

Theo chuckled at Melanie's words, looking around the room. "Yeah, practiced a lot with your mom." Theo shot back. Melanie gave him a fake glare, clenching her jaw. "That's not funny. My mom left me." Melanie said and Theos face fell.

Once she got a reaction out of him, Melanie laughed, her hand going to her stomach as she shook her head. "I'm just kidding. That was a good one." Melanie said before her laughter died down.

Theo calmed slightly, looking around the room with big eyes. "So whose house did we break into?"

"Belle's." Melanie said and Theo turned to her as she continued. "Belle is rarely here. Only so her dad knows she's alive but she hates it here and she hates him." Melanie said and Theo watched her with sad eyes. He looked around the room and let out a small breath. "Looks like this place hasn't been used in a while." Theo muttered but Melanie heard him. "It hasn't."

Theo turned to Melanie, watching her a she pointed to a dresser in the corner of the room. "She only uses that dresser to take some clothes back to our house and leave some new clean ones." Theo looked back at the dresser behind him as Liam turned to him. "You don't have to worry about Adrian. He rarely comes in here. If he does, just hide your stuff under the bed and go out the window."

Theo nodded, looking back and forth between the two. "And Adrian is..." "Belle's dad." Melanie and Liam answered. Theo nodded, whispering a small "got it."

Melanie turned to the bed, pointing at the small mini fridge right next to it. "You can leave food and stuff here so you don't have to sneak around the house and that's the bathroom." Melanie pointing at the door behind Liam, Liam using his thumb to point being him at the door.

Melanie sighed, throwing her hands in her sweats pockets as she nodded. "I think that's everything. You need help moving in?" Melanie asked and Theo let out an airy chuckle, shaking his head. "No. I got it. You two go back home." He said and Melanie raised her brows, watching Theo closely. "You sure?" She asked and They sent her a small but grateful smile. "I'm sure."

Melanie watched Theo for a few seconds before nodding. She grabbed Liam's hand and led him towards the window. Melanie easily climbed out, doing it many times from helping Belle get new clothes. Once she was fully standing, she looked back to Liam and smiled. "Jump! I'll catch you!" Melanie teased and Liam groaned.

Theo watched from inside the house as Liam fell out on the windowsill. "You said you'd catch me!" Liam yelled and Melanie laughed, picking Liam up and helping him stand. "I didn't think you were going to actually fall!" Melanie laughed out before she turned back to the window, giving Theo a big smile. "You need anything, you call. Okay?"

Theo have Mel a thumbs up and Melanie quickly returned it as her other hand grabbed Liam's. Theo watched with a smile as Melanie and Liam ran away and back towards her and Scott's house, glad he had someone on his side even after everything he did.