"The animal clinic. Theo needs help." Melanie said just as Liam finished tying his shoes. Liam stood up, his brows furrowed. "Theo? What does Theo need help with?" He asked and Melanie shrugged, turning to her window and opening it.

"Guess we're finding out when we get there." Melanie said as she crawled out of her window. She walked towards the edge of the roof of the first floor before she jumped down onto the ground.

Liam sighed, hating when they had to sneak out through Melanie's window because he hated jumping from the second floor. He crawled out of the window, walked towards the edge of the roof and jumped down like Melanie did just not as gracefully.

Once he landed and stood back up, he brushed any dirt off his pajamas and turned to Melanie as she started to walk towards the clinic.

"And why are we helping Theo?" Liam asked, putting extra pronunciation on the "why". Melanie grabbed Liam's hand so he could catch up to her pace as she continued to stare ahead.

"Because we're good people." Melanie said and Liam squinted, tilting his head. "Are we?" He asked and Melanie but her lip.

Her steps slowed and Liam stopped completely, making Melanie stop, watching her carefully. Melanie kept her eyes forward before she sighed and looked at the ground.

"Look..." She started she licked her lips and looked back up at Liam. "When my parents left, no one from the pack helped me. No helped me pack my things in my old place and move them into Scotts place." Melanie said, making Liam look away from her, knowing he wasn't there because he was too worried to talk to her.

Melanie moved so she was in Liams eyeline. "No one except Scott and Theo." She said, making Liam turn back to her as she continued. "And when I was taken by the Ghost Riders, Theo helped. He may have been horrible in the middle of those two events but in the end, he helped me through some of the most difficult and hardest moments of my life. So if he needs help, I want to help him."

Liam watched Melanie closer before he grabbed her other hand, holding both of them in his as he squeezed them. He pulled on her hands, pulling Melanie closer to him and into a kiss. Liam let go of one Melanie's hands and used it to put on her face.

When they pulled away, their faces stayed close as Liam rubbed his thumb across Melanie's cheek.

"Let's go help Theo. It's gonna be morning soon." Liam said and Melanie slowly started to smile. She pulled him into one more quick kiss, letting out a string of "thank yous" as she tugged him towards the clinic.

...

When they got to the clinic, Theo was waiting outside for them. Instead of leading them inside, he led them to the parking lot to his truck.

He explained how ever since he's been back, he's been living in his car and he's gotten caught and banned at just about anywhere in town, meaning he needed somewhere to stay.

As much as Melanie wanted to help Theo, it was pretty difficult considering she lived with Scott and Belle who both still weren't on the greatest terms with him.

"Okay, well... incase you forgot, I live with Scott. So I think that's a no for living with me." Melanie said and Theo nodded understandingly. He turned to Liam beside her, the boy not realizing Theo and Mel's eyes were on him until Mel elbowed him.

Liam jumped at the elbow to the gut. When he noticed Melanie and Theos eyes watching him, he immediately shook his head. "Oh, Hell no." Liam said and Theo sighed.

An idea popped into Melanie's head and she turned to Theo, a small smile. "I might know a place." Melanie said and Theo turned to her, a relieved smile growing on his face.