CHAPTER 21

Back in Las Vegas Earnest and Alyssa are both after each other throats, with both putting KOS (Kill On Sight) orders out. The death toll in Vegas has gone up because of the drive-byes and innocent bystanders becoming gun shot victims, some dying others wounded.

Alyssa is tired of waiting for her people coming through with taking out Earnest deciding to finally just take him out herself like she did her own father. With new man Dexter driving and couple of 'The Knights members in tow they are on their way to the home of Earnest.

Earnest was inside with no worries he felt he would get Alyssa eventually, he couldn't believe she has gone this crazy. He thought that once he did handle this problem that he would get his life back on track starting with getting his wife back and they would raise he kid together. Hearing a so what urgent knock at his door opening it he gets the surprise of a lifetime, it was couple of 'The Knights' with a tied up Alyssa thrown over their shoulder.

He was all to eager to welcome them in, "I hated surprises until now."

The guys put her down in a chair still tied up mouth gagged, of course Earnest didn't know this was a setup for them to get into his house. Sadly Alyssa didn't know this was all apart of Dexter's plan, or that this was a double cross situation.

Earnest steps forward ready to take the tape off her mouth to hear if she has some last words to say.

"Obviously your not a leader little lady because it seems like your men don't have your back and are tired of shit just as I am. Putting a hit out on me was a big mistake, but now do you have something to say before we finish this?"

Alyssa smile back at Earnest feeling good thinking about her big reveal but getting a wake up call of her own, realizing that none of her men were making a move to cut her free. "What the hell guys? Heellloo! Cut me loose you dumb ass morons."

Earnest starts laughing seeing the panic on Alyssa's face until he hears what comes out of Dexter's mouth next.

"Alyssa I'm not going to say that the pussy wasn't good but I can get even better else where, if you thought that would hold me your dumber than you look. We are tired all this personal bullshit between you and 'The Prides', were losing out on great money making opportunities due to a war that makes no sense."

One of the other guys from her gang chimes in to let out his frustration tell her, "I got my own wife and kids I didn't leave my home to come to a club to fucking babysit."

Dexter finishes off with the other problem Alyssa seems to made. "Your so fucking incompetent when it comes to collecting loans and bets that customers lost. Quick on pulling the fucking trigger no matter how many times I tell you we can't get shit from a dead man. As for you Earnest we feel your right we should merge, with 'The Lords' basically done, I mean of course their members still exist, but their a crew with no captain it's over for them. The problem is your still to old school, so were here to kill two birds with one stone."

Earnest is now looking around wondering what he meant by that comment, but sooner rather than later he gets his answer before the question even leaves his mouth.

"Sorry boss, but we only want what best for the gang and with you not wanting to step down appointing an successor, your own kids wanting no part this gang we see only one answer."

Before any other words are spoken both Alyssa and Earnest are shot twice in the head.

Everyone is now looking to Dexter wanting to know what to do next, since he is now the new leader of now call gang 'Proud Knights'. "Just leave them here, someone a come upon the bodies eventually."