CHAPTER 5

Andrea watched as a guy was dragged out of her Master Grey's office and was told to come in. Standing waiting to be addressed she surprised to be told to take a seat, but does as she is told of course.

"Andrea, you and I have shared a very sufficient relationship. Unfortunately I will be terminating our contract and letting you go as my Personal Assistant as well."

"What!?.. Why? What have I done wrong Master? I can change, I can be a better Submissive to you, if you just tell me what I did wrong."

"Let's not make a scene Andrea. I already had someone as you seen taken out. I'm not completely firing you, I'm just moving you to my New York building. It is where you live so it's convenient for you, you no longer have to come all the way to New Jersey. Of course you can keep the car and everything else that you received during our Dom and Sub relationship. If you at any time would like a new Dom your compatible with but have a problem finding one, let me know and I will see what I can do."

"Sir please." Andrea falls to her knees in front of Christian, begging him not to just toss her away.

"Andrea, stand up. Have some dignity for yourself...." Christian says picking her up. "This is part of the problem, you and I are not suppose to have an emotional connection. Yet here you are unable to except that we have reached the end of our contract."

With eyes full of tears, she agrees, apologizing and walking out his office. Now sitting at her desk she slowly begins to pack up her things, thinking she had to get him back, she will get him back.

(◍ᴗ◍)❤(◍ᴗ◍)❤

Jazmyn had reached the end of her work day and did take advantage of Luke having to do as she said. She had him drop off Normani and Jagger. They all were enjoying their conversation, Jagger thinks Mani is just very different from his previous girlfriends. They would sometimes so call leave an item or something of theirs at his place, before you know it she's already moved in. Mani on the other hand was having a problem with just accepting a key to his place.

Once they were dropped off she was driven to what is suppose to be her new home.

Walking in she greets Gail, "Hi Dear, Ari is in her new playroom, you should go and have a look. Also he setup the bedroom as well right next to it.

 Also he setup the bedroom as well right next to it