The Spur-of-the-Moment Idea

When I got home, I immediately went to take a shower. I was just ready to get this day over with. Since I no longer had a job, I didn't have a way to pay my bills. I needed to come up with something. Wish the bill people would ignore me like the rest of the world does, I thought. Man would that make my life easier.
Sighing with resignation I turned on the spray of the shower and stepped in. Boy, do I need a vacation. As soon as the thought came up, it wouldn't leave my mind. I didn't have school for two weeks because of construction and I didn't have a job. That left me a lot of space to do something before school came back.
Alright, that's what I'll do. I'll go on vacation. I'll go camping at Evermyth. Evermyth was a forest not many people went to. Perfect in my opinion. It had hardly any paths in the woods, but that wouldn't bother me. I had practically spent all my time there since moving from home.
Happy with my idea, I stepped out of the shower with a smile...and immediately slipped. I hit the floor with a boom, bruising my butt and hitting my head on the counter.
Stupid Mondays, I said all the way to my bed, not bothering with clothes, I hate Mondays.
AUTHORS NOTE
Hello people! I apologize for my slow updates and short chapters, but I'm just not feeling it. I don't know how you people do it, writing chapter after chapter and making it sound great. Anyway, I'll try to get better with my updates.