Dreams

I was sitting on a rock next to a waterfall. It's misty spray kept me cool as I watched it fall into the clear pool below. It was a nice silence other than the roar from the waterfall. I didn't know how I got here but I knew I didn't want to leave. Sighing in content, I laid back.
'Snap'. I jumped up and looked around. I know I heard someone step on something. I turn and look toward the trees. There, near the tree line, was a tall man. He looked to be about 6 feet tall. He had black, longish hair and dark green eyes.
I knew I should have been afraid but the sight of him was oddly comforting. He stepped forward and engulfed me in his arms. I felt little sparks go off and I sighed in pleasure. I buried my face into the crook of his shoulder and inhaled his scent, bringing comfort from the scent.
He tightened his grip on me and sniffed my hair then let out a happy sigh. "My mate, I will see you soon," he says then begins to back away.
"Wait! Come back! At least tell me who you are!," I plead. He looks back at me, smirks, then says, " I am Tarris and I will see you soon, love." Then he disappears and everything around me begins to fade. I look around in confusion as everything begins to blur.....
I jolt into consciousness and open my eyes. I was on the floor in my garage. Then, it all came back to me. The vacation plans, the sudden pain, and the dream with the man. I heaved myself off the ground and looked to where the pain had been the strongest.
I nearly screamed at what I saw. On the right side of my bellybutton was a tattoo of a black dragon. It was about the size of my hand. I touched and immediately I felt a tingly sensation.
I then thought about the man from my dream. He said that we would be meeting soon. I wondered if that was true.
'You've officially gone crazy Sue. There's no way that's gonna happen' I thought with a humorless laugh. I grabbed the suitcase and my tent and headed back toward the house.
.
.
.
I know, it's still short. Anyway, I've come up with this amazing idea. Anyone who reads this book should put a joke in the comments and in my next chapter, I will post 3 of the jokes commented. Let me know how funny y'all are!!!
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

EAT MORE TACOS!!!