Meeting The Kidnapper

The above picture is Mayhem.

Sue's P.O.V

Good god. I've never had a hangover, but if I had to guess this is what is would feel like. My head was killing me. What happened?

I crack open an eye and see that I'm in a cage. Then, I recall what had happened. I ran away.

Oh no! What have I done? I ran away from the happiest thing in my life. Pain flared in my chest and I remember what Tarris once said to me. You can't leave me. It would be too painful. I would go on a rampage.

I've screwed up.

Tarris P.O.V

She left me. That's the only thing I could think of as I trashed my room. The bed was on the other side of the room in two broken parts.

She's gone. I let out a furious roar. Suddenly, a knocking sounded out in the room. "Come on, bro. Let's go look for her. Sis said she took a boat into the lake. She doesn't know that lake, we do. We need to find her, she could be in danger." Ash.

"You think she wants to see the thing she ran from?" I question, but follow him out.

"We need to at least figure out why she ran." Ash says before shifting into his purple dragon. His dragon was small, though still big to the human form, it was smaller than most females.

I sighed and began my shift. I let the feeling take over and soon I was in my golden dragon form. Golden coloring was rare and also very big. I made Ash almost look like a baby. Ash just huffed and took off. I followed.

The feeling of flying was great but I couldn't enjoy it with Sue missing. Soon we were flying over the lake and in no time, we found a drifting boat. From the boat came a sickeningly sweet smell and I wrinkled my nose but, under the too sweet smell, I could scent Sue's unique smell of butterscotch. As we got closer, I could smell something else. It was familiar but I couldn't place it. Then it hit me and I recoiled in fear and worry.

Mayhem has her.

Mayhem P.O.V

I watched my little bird begin to stir in the cage. I laughed silently as I thought of what Tarris was doing right about now. They've probably figured it out.

Rising to my feet, I stepped out of the shadows and toward the cage. I pulled a vial from my coat pocket and opened it. I let the smell waft under her nose. It was to stop the pain of being away from her mate.

I stepped back and left the room. I smiled gleefully. Oh my little bird, I have plans for you.

***A/N***
Stupid wattpad. I wrote this chapter once before and it was way longer but this stupid app deleted it. I'm so angry right now. Anywho- hope you liked it.