Is This Real?

This chapter is dedicated to SulmaRomero because he/she was the first person the comment on my story. Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. Everyone else can thank SulmaRomero for asking me to update this early!

****ON WITH THE STORY****

I'm sure my eyes were the size of saucers as I looked at the man in front of me. He looked just like he did in my dreams. How? How is this happening? People don't just appear out of dreams!
"Why sure they do," the man says mischievously, "here's your proof! Right in front of you." He smiles as his dark green eyes burn into mine, freezing me in place.
Did he just read my thoughts?!? Nah, I'm dreaming again. That's got to be it. I'm drug from my thoughts as the man steps closer. He's now right in front of me and I take a step back while eyeing him warily.
"Now love, I have a name. I find it insulting to be called the man by you when you know my name. As for the mind reading, yes, I can indeed hear your thoughts. And if you've forgotten my name, which I must say hurts me, it is Tarris," He says with a grin that makes it hard for me to believe he's really hurt by my forgetfulness.
What! There's no way he's reading my thoughts!
"Wanna bet," He asks with a smirk, You know, as much as I like messing with you over your thoughts, I'd love to hear your voice."
I suddenly blush a bright red as I remember I haven't said a single word to him yet and I've been standing here for the past 5 minutes.
"W-w-what are you," I finally stammer out. I know he's not normal. Call it a gut feeling or the fact that he can read minds.
"Not all minds,love, only yours," He corrects,"And, to answer your question, I am exactly the same as you. A dragon shifter."
I stare at him. Oh my god, he's a loon. A complete crazy man. Okay Susan, just back away slowly then run like hell. I take my first step back and, quicker than lightning, he reaches out and I'm suddenly engulfed in his arms. "Don't run, please don't run. I've only just now found you after waiting centuries for you. Don't reject me," he pleads.
I look up at his face and see that he had lost his happy smile and gleeful eyes only for them to be replaced by fear. It pulled on my heart strings and I crumbled against him. For some reason, I never wanted to see that look on his face. I wanted him to only have his previous look of happiness.
"Okay," I say softly while hugging him, "I won't leave, but I want an explanation."
Tarris looks down at me and smiles his biggest smile yet. Then he smirks and says, "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the sad eyes. Come on, let's go back to your camp. I'll explain there." Those were his last words before he started moving the way I had come, back toward camp.
I stand there for a minute with a dubious look on my face. Was I just played! I question myself. I look at the spot where he disappeared. Yes, I very much was. Angrily, I stomp after him wanting to catch up so I could kick his ass.

**A/N**
So, what do y'all think? If the bad words I put in here offend anyone, feel free to comment and I will refrain from using any in the next chapters. What do you think of Tarris? I think I'm gonna have fun writing his personality in the story. Feel free to-

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND, WHILE YOUR AT IT, EAT SOME TACOS!