She's Mine Now

I have a riddle if you feel up to it. Whoever answers this the fastest shall have the next chapter dedicated to them.

We are four brothers in this world and we're all born together.
The first one runs and never wearies.
The second eats and is never full.
The third drinks and is ever thirsty.
The fourth sings a song that is barely heard.

Who are we?

Good luck! Now, on with the story!

Unknown P.O.V

The malicious joy that is flowing through me is almost too much to bear. She fell right into my trap. By jumping in the boat and laying in the poison laden flowers, she made my plan flow perfectly.

Now I must retrieve her. No problem. I walk out of my underground home and step into the nearby clearing.

I call on my dragon self and begin to shift. I let the power of the shift consume me and soon I take up the whole clearing with my massive black body. Smirking to myself, I flap my wings and take off for the lake.

Sue's P.O.V

I was dreaming...but it wasn't a very happy dream. My dream was filled with death and war. A black dragon was in the sky fighting with a golden one. I tried to move to do something but it was as if I was glued to the ground. I looked around and what I saw made me gasp for air.

All around me was Tarris' and my family. Dead. They were all dead. My sister's dead eyes stared at me accusingly. I swallowed thickly.

Suddenly, a pain filled roar entered my haze. I turned back to the battle in panick. The black dragon had just ripped it's claws deeply into the golden one's chest. The golden one fell ungracefully to the ground.

For some reason, as I witnessed it's defeat, I felt and unbearable sadness. I felt as if I had just lost a part of myself when it had died.

I could now move my feet but I just sunk to the ground and onto my knees. I didn't feel like living anymore. In fact, I felt nothing. I was void of emotion except the feeling of sadness and loss. I laid down and closed my eyes, hoping for death.

A swaying motion suddenly came over me. I opened my eyes to see a dark figure over me but it was too much effort to make it out. I closed my eyes and went back to my own personal hell.

Unknown P.O.V

She's mine now.

A/N note

Haha! Take that life! I was able to ignore you and get an update in! *sticks out tongue childishly*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW