Introductions

"So, who's your mate," I ask, wanting to know who took my sister away from me. I look at all the people standing around and zero in on a guy that looked like Tarris but was a bit shorter. He had a sort of sheepish look on his face.

He takes a step forward and says," That would be me. My name is Mark, Tarris's brother. I know I took your sister away from you but I'd like us to be friends considering your that lugs mate." He points to Tarris.

I nod and say," I'd like that but your on my shitty person list right now."

He smiles," Understandable." He's then shoved out of the way by a short, but beautiful, woman.

" Oh! I can't believe it! My son finally found his mate! My name is Clara,honey, and I'm Tarris's mother." She runs up and pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. I look to the others for help as I slowly start to suffacate.

"Alright hon, we don't want to kill the new addition to the family," chuckles a tall guy as he steps forward to detach Clara from me. "Nice to meet you. I'm John, Tarris's father."

I smile at him and nod, stepping back out of Clara reach in fear of being crushed. I collide with with a body and arms wrap around me. I look behind me to see a girl around my age smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Jocelyn, the one and only sister to all these boys," she says scowling at all the guys," it'll be nice to have someone my age around." She lets me loose from the hug, anly for me to be grabbed by someone else.

I look up to see a guy whose eyes are full of mischief. "And that makes me the last to give intro. I'm Ash, the trouble maker of the family. Welcome to the addition." He bends down to my ear and whispers," Don't worry about how big the family is. All the bedrooms are soundproof, if you know what I mean." I jerk back and he wiggles his eyebrows and laughs. I know my face is red.

"Ash!" Clara scolds but smiles.

I'm way too embarrased to even look to see Tarris's expression. I hear him chuckle lowly.I hear him walk over and he wraps his arms around me from behind and whispers," Good news,right?" He kisses my cheek and I blush harder as think of what he said. I look up to see everyone watching us with smiles.

"Tarris!" I hiss lowly.

"What?" He asks innocently, but the smirk on his face is anything but innocent. His family laughs at his act and I shake my head at him.

"Come on," John then says, laughter still in his voice,"let's get you home."

I nod and start to follow him. It didn't last long because I'm nearly immediately picked up.

"I told you I was going to carry you on the otherside," Tarris says.

I sigh and say," At least let me ride on your back."

"Alright," he says and adjusts me so I can latch on to his neck as he grabs my legs. The others go ahead as we fall into the back of the group.

I thought about his siblings and how I knew me and Jocelyn would become good friends. Hey, hang on! Didn't he have another brother? He said he had four siblings.

"Yes I do," Tarris says, reading my thoughts. I scowl at him as he continues," He lives further away with his mate. They'll probably be here tomorrow."

"Oh," I say. I look up to see where we were going, only to see a beautiful, giant house surrounded by trees.

"Wow," I gasp.

Tarris looks back at me and smiles," Welcome home."

A/N

I know this was probably boring, it was even bad for me, but I had to put something up. It's been forever! I have a winner from the joke last chapter.Once again it was SulmaRomero. I don't have one for this chapter though. So guys, tell me what you think of this chapter by-

VOTING!

COMMENTING!

FOLLOWING!