Ch- 75, A Fight And A Steamy Request!

Start from the beginning

Rudhi got scared now. She really didn't like her parents yelling like that. Her lips instantly drooped down and she started to cry.

"Maa Babaa!! Please don't fight!" She yelled, crying.

They both instantly looked at her and realised what wrong they were doing to the girl. Anirudh instantly held her close to his chest and Bondita took hee pallu to wipe off Rudhi's tears.

"I'm sorry, Mishtu! I won't yell at you now." Anirudh cradled her in his arms, showering plenty of kisses onto Rudhi's little face.

"I also won't shout, okay? Don't be sad, Baby." Bondita caressed Rudhi's head with love as the little girl calmed down sniffed with a pout.

"I got hurt today!" Rudhi looked up at Anirudh and pointed her bruised forehead.

"How?" He asked, being sad and cupping her cheeks.
"What were doing? You must not be listening to Maa, right?" He asked, being upset with her.

"No Baba! I always listen to Maa! We were just playing and I got hurt." She pouted and Anirudh just smiled at her innocence and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay, we do get hurt when we play. It's normal, we need to be strong enough to stand up again and not let the wounds stop our game, okay?" He explained, caressing her hair with love.

"Yes Baba! Maa also told me this one day!" Rudhi told with a proud smile.

"Ofcourse! Your Maa and I aren't any different, shona. We'll always tell you what's right!" Anirudh smiled, feeling a pinch of guilt in his heart for fighting with his Bondita.

Bondita too felt bad when he said so. She felt that she was being a bit too possessive and strict with her Puchki.

Rudhi got up from the bed and ran to the washroom to freshen up. Anirudh and Bondita were left in the room alone.

"I... I'm sorry!" Bondita pouted sadly.
"I think I was being a bit possesive and entra strict with Puchki." She admitted.

"I'm sorry too!" Anirudh sighed.
"I shouldn't have fought with you. I didn't listen to you, sorry." He told, holding onto her hand.

"We'll always have disagreements regarding Rudhi. Regarding what's right for her. But we should not fight like this, atleast not without thinking twice." Bondita spoke, looking at him.
"We'll have to talk about it and understand that at the end of the day, we both want the best for our child. She's the thread that binds us together even harder, we can't let decisions related to her come in between us." She spoke, as if trying to understand her own words too.

"You're so wise. So mature, Bondita!" Anirudh smiled at her with proud.
"I agree, we need to focus upon what's good for her in the long run and what makes her comfortable in the short run as well. We just need to be calm and understanding, that's it." He added, caressing her hand with love and Bondita nodded with a smile.

"I love you, Pati Babu!" Bondita hugged him tightly, nuzzling her face into his neck.

She had loved his cologne this morning and it was intoxicating her yet again.

"Someone loved my cologne though!" Anirudh teased, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer into his embrace.

This was still not a good moment to romance though. Rudhi was just in the adjacent washroom, singing some rhymes and playing with the water. She could enter anytime into the room and catch her parents being so close suddenly after what seemed a huge disagreement to her.

Ofcourse her parents were unpredictable!

Anirudh had thought all of it, but still as his wife wrapped him into her embrace, everything seemed to fade away and it was just her that mattered the most.