Joey and Jariyah

Jariyah POV*
The last time I spoke to Joey is when I finally disconnected all ties from him. I don't have feelings for him anymore and like tbh I can't. Because of how he did me. Now I'm with this boy name Tavion,but we keep breaking up and everybody else keep telling me he doing me dirty too.I tell people I don't love him but I know I do how else would I keep folding for him.Ashanti knows me better so she know that I'm messing up she says. I know that I'm messing up too. I just can't stop folding for tavion no more. And I haven't let joey see the kids either. I just don't think its right. I'm tired of joey!He think my life supposed to revolve around him when its not and it don't.He does have control over me and I can tell I let him from my actions. But ion know why!!!

Joey POV*
Jariyah ole ugly ass don't want me to see the kids. And tbh IDC! I mean why should i and the one who ruined it's any way! It's her choice and her decision! So Fuck her ugly ass!ion claim her. And fuck her nigga tavion!. She stupid cause he doing her worse than I ever did!☕
Jariyah POV "
Nobody else even like tavion everybody wanna fight him. I know he only want me to only hit it and quit it and use for money. Im not as stupid as I'm acting. But I got trucks up my sleeve and shit. I got something real special planned for him!