Ashanti and Corey Takeover

Ashanti POV*
Last night was fun.Our parents came over and me and Corey both made dinner.The kids helped out too.They know how to cook.They know how to do they own hair.the boys have good curly hair so they both got a tapper along with they dad.The girls got thick poetic justice braids along with me.We going to take some more pictures. We all got the exact same outfits but boy/girl style.Corey got another traveling gig coming up.The only thing is the kids gone have to go to school those days.He wants me to come though. They going with mines or his parents we don't know which ones though. They gone be alright though.

Corey POV*
Its been a while since I been back in the trap business! Well at least that's what Ashanti think.I haven't done it in about a week.I haven't told her anything else about it though. She never ask where I be anymore or how was your day or how was work.I been seeing her being all anti social though. I'm not sure why.Her and jariyah ain't talked in a couple weeks now. Somebody told me Jariyah and that ole lame nigga joey been seeing each other behind closed doors.I haven't told Ashanti. I know she gone be mad Jariyah merched to her she wouldn't see him again. Ashanti believed her a little bit too.I know jariyah a nasty cucci thot though!!!I mean to be honest who don't?!She just a thot!That's why joey wanted her.He told me before. He tried to leave so many times bit she begged him back every time. And I'm a witness✊Ima keep quiet though.☕I do got a lot of stuff I ain't been telling Ashanti. That's why I want her to come with me on this trip though. We gone have hella time to relax and actually vacation I put in more time out there. Ashanti going for sure.Jaramiyiah and Allyssa been in trouble at school lately. Ashanti gone pop up on them tomorrow whole they at school. We haven't talked about it around them.Never mentioned it once!!! Ashanna been good in school. And so had Jaramih. All they grades foot its just Jaramiyiah and Allyssa behavior. We gone get that together for sure b!