The Trip

Ashanti POV*
Today me and Corey going on that trip. I'm excited to go!We made the kids pack stuff the night before. Instead of them going to they grandparents houses. They each found a friend house to stay over while we gone.We gone be gone for the weekend too.We drove to the airport. And got checked in and was right on time for our plane.We gave them our bags and got on the airplane. We sat down and we got ready for take off.we was in first class so they played movies and shit.It wasn't the first time I had been in first class.We always fly first class.Corey had brought a blanket for me and him in the plane.I snuggled up close to him and I went straight to sleep.
*********************
Corey woke me up when we landed.He was sleep too I could tell.we got ready to leave the plane.
***
We went to our limo. The limo took us to where we was gone be staying. It was real niceeee.And romantic still.Corey had to go somewhere to meet the people who we came for.I called the kids.They was okay.The said they was all having a lot of fun.All four of the kids got they own phone.Just in case something happens they prepared
*************
Corey came back after a while being gone.He said he knew we would be tired and HW didn't plan anything but sleep for us tonight. He said he had to be up in the morning and that's it.He said his work would be over after that. I was shocked. To hear we flew here for not even a full day of work.It made me a little bit mad too though. After a while we went to sleep.
***************
I woke up to get a text from Jariyah asking me if I wanted to link?I read it but didn't reply. She would see my fb post n my IG post and my sc story.She gone be ight I went right back to sleep cussing her out in my head.Ion like shorty no more frfr.I heard she was messing with Joey frfr.After she merched to.me in my whole MF face!Noooo bitch now fuck you!Every time she text me I ignore her shit.Links shorty get chur dumb ass outta here df?!
I went back to sleep