Coming Home

Corey Pov*
And I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was just that wonderful.She was about to come up to me but I said something first. One thing after another our relationship is amazing.She is the first and only girl I've been loyal to and when I say I'm going somewhere I actually do meant that's where I'm going.She Has A Special affect on me.She's the wifey type and I want her to be my first and only baby mama.Im trynna get her pregnant without her knowing but that's dumb so I'm telling her tonight we should have a baby and I'm also proposing. I don't wanna waste any time and I hope she doesn't either her family loves me and my family loves her.So my plan is to get her relaxed and ask her while I'm asking her I'll tell her I want her to have my baby and soon...I'm already living with her now and we've been together for 2 years but we spend every single day together we always find time for each other.
********************************************
"Bye Jariyah we gone have to do this again boo!"" I know tight bye boo. Lemme know how everything good!""Alright! " And she drove off.It was fun we caught up on a lot.Now what's going on with me is Corey moved in and its been two years almost 3 next month we're loyal to each other. He's the man I wanna marry and finally have my baby by. I've been waiting for the ring im not gonna lie. Maybe it soon,I sure hope so!So I walked through the door to him standing there all dressed up.There were candles lit. And it smelled good.And he smiled and said "Welcome home baby,go freshen up this is a night we both will never forget" and I smiled and went upstairs to find a new beautiful dress and necklace and shoes and perfume so I hoped in the shower and used the body was and stuff that he had out and k got out and put on the dress and jewelry. Then I went downstairs and he was at the end of the stairs with his hand out and head down.I grabbed his hand and he got on one knee!!!!!☺.........