Going back home.

The day after the beach and dinner we went on a trip in the water and had a picnic. It was so cute and romantic.We went to the movies after that.The next day after the picnic we stayed in.It had rained a little we stayed in and watched some movies and had them bring dinner.The day after we went around the different areas to go sight seeing. Day after...we went on another nice boat ride. On the day before we went home we went on a horse and carriage ride around and saw the different things.It was sweet and romantic.
*****************************************************************
We finally came home today. We went and saw the kids at they friends houses. They didn't come home today, they wanted to but Corey asked if they could stay at least one more night. We need sleep because we had barley got any on vacation. Corey had yo go back in the office the first day we came back home.He had to give them what he had to bring back.When he came home we went straight to bed.We slept until like one pm that next day.
****************************************************************When we had finally woke up we both had miss calls from all the kids.We said we needed to go to they school.So we did. We got up showered and got dressed and went to they school.
*****************************************************************When we got in the office we saw Ashanna and Jaramih in there"what happened?! " Corey asked them."Oh my!We was just getting ready to call you guys, Jaramih is sick and won't stop throwing up and another girl walked up to Ashanna and hit her so they started fighting physically. Ashanna did actually have the best of her.We needed to wait until you came for the parent meeting. "" Okay,come on Ashanna and Corey take Jaramih to my mama house. "" ight,but we taking Allyssa and Jaramiyiah home too.So y'all can call them down now thanks." I could tell Corey was mad. I heard it in his voice and I seen it on his face. They wasn't finna call us and who knows how long they then had my baby sitting here throwing up. Now I'm finna curse them out.They called the kids down and it was passing periods I saw the principal. "Come on Corey and ashanna and Jaramih" I walked up to the principal and the kids came and stood with us just in time."WHY THE FUCK WAS MY CHILD SITTING IN YALL OFFICE THROWING UP INSTEAD OF Y'ALL CALLING ME!!! AND WHY DIDNT I know WHEN MY BABY FOUGHT AND WHERE IS her PHONE AND why MY KIDS DONT KNOW AND WHY AINT YOU IN THE DAMN OFFICE?!WHAT THE HELL type OF SCHOOL IS THIS!!!!?????THIS OLE BOOTY ASS SCHOOL!NEXT TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN IM NOT COMING UP HERE TO DO NOOOO MF TALKING!!! COME ON YALL.FUCK THAT PARENT MEETING AND FUCK THE MAMA OF WHOEVER DAUGHTER MY BABY BEAT TF UP!" and we all turned around and walked out the school. The kids friends that they spent them nights over came up to them and told them to text them to get they stuff.I told them I would bring them by after school.When we got home the kids went to they rooms.Me and Corey examined Ashanna and she didn't have a scratch or anything else on or wrong with her. She told her exactly what happened. She not even in trouble she stuck up for her self and even tore some hair out that little girl head.She shouldn't have never walked up to my daughter in the first place. Next time she know.