Jariyah and Joey Finally Done With.

Ashanna is 13,Jaramiyiah is 12,Allyssa is 11,& Jaramih is 10.

I still cant believe I had the kids one year apart.

Corey got a new job where for the first part of it he has to travel.So that part of the job has been over.The places he went to we also got to go with him.They gave him enough tickets for all of us.

We moved one more time because the kids were getting bigger and we felt we needed more space. Plus their rooms were getting smaller.

Jariyah POV*
Me and joey been co-parenting for a while now.Its been good.(So Far). But tbh me n him still been messing around... The only bad thing is I'm seeing somebody else now too.He's even met the kids. We been dating for almost a year now.Joey don't know though and I don't plan on telling him no time soon.I just don't feel its his business to know all that.But I also know its wrong to be messing with both if them like that.I do love both of them I love "my man" a little bit more though.And honestly... I'm starting not to love joey all that much anyway.Our relationship is basically nothing. And I do believe I said NOTHING!!! And that's why I'm starting not to love him.I feel he thinks of me as nothing and like I'm nothing to him.I just think I need to really END this.We plan to meet up today, so I'll tell him.
***********************************
(Later that day)
Jariyah POV*
I'm on my way to meet joey.
"Hey Joey,what's up?"" Hey Jariyah, nothing." I walked in his house. We went upstairs. I rode it slowwwwww n he rocked it fastttttt.When we was finally done he said"Alright bye Jariyah. " I looked at him crazy like"is that all you think of me as?!Yo sex buddy?!that's not what I am.I'm a girl who had yo 4 kids!I'm the girl who loved u most!I'm the girl who refuses to be treated like yo one and only MF sex buddy! No more!!!" He looked at me looking all mad"Wtf ym?!!!!Hell yea that's all u is!I told u I'm not trynna be with you no more ever again. You the bitch who said so MF what!You can still hit!Tf u mad 4?!!!" "Joey! This shit right here is over with!!!I been with somebody else for almost a whole entire year.I'm done with you.make sure you pay yo child support bills up too.You will never see yo MF kids again!!!" I got up got my stuff and ran downstairs and out the house.I got in my car and drove off.Joey really got me messed up! I promise he won't see them damn kids again!!! I'm glad ain't nobody else know what was going on!