My Mission

We'd been seeing each other for some weeks.We were getting together.One day he came to my house and when I opened the door he was jus standing there looking fleek as I don't know what.And of course I didn't have on anything but my sleep clothes which was a long T-shirt and me being as thick as I am...big booty thicker than a snicker. Hair messed up perfectly to fit the mood.I said "hay,come in". So he walked in and I was like"you can sit anywhere". But as I turned around to close the door I felt his hand grab my butt so I locked the door and turned around and I saw him come in for a kiss.So we started kissing and I found myself against the door.Then I wrapped my legs around his waist and .....WE GOT IT IN!!! When we got done we was on the floor and I was laying on top of him then I laid on his chest he was like" you know yo mission right?"he asked me rubbing on my body."Yea its to trap with you and grind and ride with you oh yea and blow caps with you." Then he set his head up and told me"I never said blow caps with me I would never have you doing that!But everything else is right!" And I assured him "if you my nigga then I'm riding for and with you so you ain't gotta worry about being alone in these streets bae...just know I got you." And I looked up at him and he smiled and said"IMA make you my wife!" And I told him"and im gone make you my priority!"And he laid back down and I set up and started kissing him again and we did it again.I never knew I could love someone as fast as I started loving him.