Expecting?!.

So today me and jariyah are gonna head out. Its been almost a year since me and Corey have been together next month on the 3rd makes a whole entire year.He's my everything we've talked about marriage, kids,moving together and everything else.Jariyah called me and told me she was on her way to come and pick me up.I texted Corey after I read his note and asked was everything okay. He said not really and he filled me in on everything that was going on then he called me.We talked for a while and he asked what I was doing today and I told him I was going to be with jariyah. He said well Joey had hit him up asking did he wanna pop out and he said yea he would let him know."I honestly thought I was gone be with you today but IMA just call him and tell him to meet me somewhere. "He said in a sad tone." Babyyy I'm sorry I thought you would want to trap all day since we been together every single day,I thought you would've wanted a break from meh." I told him."Well I didn't and I don't but you and yo friend have fun and don't get into any trouble while you out!" He snickered "okay I won't and you and yo best mans Joey better be real smooth and careful." And we said our goodbye's and we both hung up.The jariyah honked her horn and I went outside. I got in the car"hayyyyyyyyyy boooooo!!!!"she said."Hay gurlllll long time no seeee!!!""I know right!" She agreed. We got to catch up on each other she told me about her and joey I told her about me and Corey.Then she told me something that surprised me:"Ashanti... I think I got one in the oven!" And she looked at me and smiled. "FORREAL?!!!!WHAT OKAYYYYY!!!!" And then I said "well actually ..." And she looked at me and said "oh shit girl you prego too?!!!!!" J started laughing "I was jus gone say I think j am and that JM scared to take the test cuz of the result."I told her." Well maybe we should just take a test?"she looked at me and asked."I mean yea sure.""alright".

Corey Pov *
So one time I was out hustling and I ran across this fine chick!I mean she was bhadddddd!!!Like something I never seen and