"Put your shirt back on before the lady gets in here." Gen sighed, he just wanted his food at this point.

"Lady!?" Danny scoffed, "Athena is as much as a lady as Timothy!"

A whistle answered him in reply. The boys chuckled as the color drained from his face

"Shit," Danny grumbled before turning to find the finally member of the team walking into the locker room.

"You're a dead man now, boy." Ford smiled, finally not being on the end of the barrel.

Athena White, the only female member of Team 666. She was the assassin of the group. Quiet and quick. She got the job done before one of the boys could raise a finger.

She moved her hands in a rapid movement. Signing to Daniel, just how painful his death was going to be.

Ford laughed as he read her hands, "Danny you aren't goin' have balls after this one.'

Athena White was mute. The team knew it was voluntary from the one time they woke to her screaming about some man in the shadows. But that was the only time they had heard her talk.

The tattoos on her neck mostly covered the jagged white line, that cut from one side of her neck to the other.

They never questioned, it wasn't their places. And they had seen men who had gone and got a finger cut off for pointing at the angry line.

After that one occasion, Sammy got to add tattooing to his list of skills. He was the one that had tattooed most of the team.

From Devil horns, like all the member had on their left collarbone. To Rose vines like Athena had crawled up her right arm.

Athena thought it would be better if a friend touched her neck instead of a stranger. Sammy was less likely to lose his hand over the fact.

The team had grown accustomed to reading and talking in Sign Language. They all were fluent, after all the years they had been together.

Though Daniel was still slow, he was still learning. That's why Athena rolled her eyes and slowed down her hand movements.

"...ball...knife...my knife...cut off your balls... and... shove.. Shove them where?... okay.. down... 'I'm going to cut off your balls and shove them down your throat.' Yeah?" He smiled when he finally translated the sentence. Athena clapped and smiled as Daniel's smile slowly turned into a grimace.

"Your dead down, brother." Ford hollered as Daniel sprinted out of the locker room.

"He's getting better at reading hands faster." Athena signed to Gen.

"He's getting there. He wants to be able to talk to you. Well, I guess talk like you do to us." He waved a hand around the room to the four other men.

Gen, Ford, Samuel, Timothy, and Athena had been apart of Team 666, or hellhounds as they liked to call themselves, for more than 4 years each. This was either their escape from life, or their haven from being sent to prison.

Gen had twenty-two years in the marines before he got called to be the leader of the team. He was only 19 when he joined the forces. And at fifty, he still was the same kid he was all those years ago. He had been on the team for now almost nine years. This was his life, and he loved every second of it.

Next came Ford. Ford had a four-year sentence, for his 'arsonist phase' as he called it. A phase that ended with him with his face down on the concrete, with cuffs on his wrist. And a two story building burning behind him.