"There's time to get undressed," Charles mentioned casually, pushing his hands in the pockets of his slacks while the elevator doors opened, and they entered the lobby. "I'm starting to think that kiss last night made you fall in love with me," Sara shook her head with a soft sigh. "Because I gave you a compliment?" Charles asked, his hand softly placed on her lower back to guide her to the car outside. The driver held the door of the backseat open for them, and she halted before getting in. "No, because men in love say ridiculous things."

"I liked today," Sara spoke up after a sip of her Vodka Martini. The restaurant they were seated in was actually fully booked, but Charles wouldn't be Charles if he didn't manage to squeeze in a reservation for two. "Me too. I liked seeing the Grand Canyon. It was quite impressive to see in real," he said, having a glass of red wine himself. "It seems like we're gentle with each other," Charles added. "Probably because we keep in the back of our minds that we have to be around each other for four more days," Sara said. "No, I mean it," he said. "Don't you feel like it's getting easier to be together?" Charles cocked his head sideways, letting his eyes glide over her pretty face. "Yes, I agree," Sara nodded. The waitress came by their table to put the appetizer in the middle, as they agreed on sharing a plate of seafood appetizers. "Have you actually had a relationship before?" Sara asked suddenly, wondering where in the years of getting ready to take over the mafia he managed to have time for a girlfriend. "Nothing serious," Charles replied. "Just one time flings," he said. "You?"

"Same," Sara answered. "The guards my father send after me to school always scared any guy off," she said. "I was already sure I wouldn't find a normal citizen boyfriend with a nine to five job, so I just stopped looking," she explained. "I don't want to brag, but I'm working nine to five in my office in Monte Carlo," Charles said, which made her glare at him, but he saw her smiling a little nevertheless. "I was never seriously looking for a relationship anyway, and the attention gets annoying when you're not looking," Sara continued. "I know what you mean," Charles nodded. And he could easily imagine that she'd get bothered on a night out with friends, when she wasn't in the mood for it, because he experienced that a lot of times too. "Would you take them home sometimes?" Sara asked, a slight sparkle of curiosity visible in her eyes. "Girls I hooked up with?" Charles' eyebrows rose. "Barely. Maybe one or two, most of them were a quick fuck in the club restroom," he said. "With consent," he adds, making her chuckle. "There was no way I'd get a guy past the guards of the stairs to my bedroom," Sara sighed.

"So I know all about what happens in restrooms," she furrowed her brows slightly together. "Your father seems like the kind of father who crushes the boyfriend under pressure, no offense," Charles looked up at her. "None taken, because that's true. No guy outside the mafia would survive an interrogation with my dad," Sara let out a breathy laugh. Their main courses were served during their conversation, and the food was really good. There was no pressure or stress on their shoulders, and both of them felt relaxed. The more often the waiter refilled his glass of wine, the more often his eyes began to wander over Sara's beautiful appearance, the deep v-neck of her dress, the swell of her cleavage, the necklace resting on her collarbones. He absolutely loved the way she looked tonight, and the conversation they reflected their similarities, which were more than he thought. The waiter took away their plates when they were done, and he looked up at her. "How about we ask for the bill and head over to the Strip?" Charles asked, to which she agreed.

The Strip was about a twenty-minute ride, and it was already quite late, so they'd be perfectly on time to meet Daniel in his club. Charles moved his card through the holder, leaving a generous tip, and then they could stand up from the table to leave the restaurant. They had to wait only for a little while, and the driver picked them up. They sat in the backseat again, and Sara gladly looked outside during the ride, watching the buildings and the lights passed by. It was amazing to see how the lights increased as the Strip neared, and she couldn't wait to get out of the car again. The nightlife in Las Vegas was on another level, and they were about to experience it. The car halted, and the door was opened for them. They had to walk a short distance over the pavement, passing the entry queue, as their names were on the guest list. Sara left her jacket in the wardrobe after they entered, Charles closely following. The club was large, and there was a certain electricity in the air that she couldn't place, but she felt drawn to it. People were dancing, nearly naked girls twirling around poles.

"I don't want to talk shit about your club, but Daniel knows what's up in Las Vegas," Sara said, making Charles roll his eyes. "Alright, alright," he replied. "Head to the back, he's there," Charles yelled over the loud music. Sara moved forward, looking over her shoulder to make sure Charles wouldn't lose her in the crowd, and nearly automatically she reached for his hand. He took it without a doubt, and they continued to get through the people. Daniel's face lit up when he saw Charles and his wife, standing up from the leather seat he was seated in. The Australian shook Charles' hand and then turned to Sara to introduce himself, kissing her cheek and stepping back. "Welcome to Vegas, baby!" Daniel said. "Please, sit," he ushered them to sit down around the table too, where they met some friends of Daniel. Sara sat down next to Charles, crossing her legs. One of his hands placed on her thigh, and she looked up at him briefly. Right, they're a couple. Daniel poured them a round of drinks, and Sara took the glass from him. The men talked about their lives first, Daniel told them about his wife, Elina, and their baby.

Charles told him about their wedding and how this is their honeymoon, which Daniel already knew about. They talked business not much later, chatting about things that bored Sara, and she just threw back another glass of whiskey, then ordered a cocktail. After a while, she was sure she couldn't walk straight anymore if she would stand up now. Charles' hand still rested on her thigh, unconsciously it had drifted up a little, his fingertips drawing mindless designs over her skin. Her eyes fixated on his jawline, watching it clench every now and then. He sensed her looking, and he turned his face to her. She could feel his hot breath ghosting over her skin. "Okay?" was all she could hear, and she nodded, a slightly hazed look in her eyes when she looked up through her lashes. "I think I want to dance," Sara said, getting up from the seat. "Don't wander off too far," Charles said. "Or you come with me," she suggested, steadying herself and then placing one heel in front of the other to walk off and dive into the crowd. Charles shook his head with a chuckle, getting up from the seat too.

He made his way through the people, wondering where she could have gone so quickly, but he saw her in the crowd, with a girl. Charles wasn't sure if he was frozen in his steps because he felt jealous or because he never thought he'd see her like that. The neon lights of the club flickered over the dance floor, the bass of the music deep and low. Charles couldn't seem to move, too curious to see what would happen. It was hot, and he felt a pull in his lower abdomen when the pretty blonde touched Sara like that, one of her knees between her legs. He felt like a teenager getting aroused as he watched the two girls, and they were kissing, and one of them is his wife. The blonde kissed Sara's neck, and she looked over, right at Charles, daring, inviting, challenging. It finally got him moving from his spot, easily sweeping her right into his arms. His pupils were dilated as he looked down at her, her arms curling around his neck. And she spoke up before he could say anything. "Want to try again to feel nothing?" she asked, referring to their last kiss.

He didn't bother to answer, smashing their lips together instead.

A/N: OKay but Natalya from my other book Six Inch, and then Sara, would make two fierce ladies. A random thought.