Cody/Friendship Bracelets

Yep, we're here

Yep, we're here

Dedicated to rolloro and Ferret_Boii for obvious reasons

YOU ASKED AND I GAVE

But overall, I hope you enjoy :)

___________________________________________________

You wandered around the clone barracks looking for one of your best friends, Ahsoka. She wanted to hang out with you but you couldn't find her, so you asked around. Most troopers didn't know where she was but thankfully one of them told you that she was in the mess hall. All happy for some reason, you made your way through the corridors and in the direction of the mess hall. You saw the doors in view and walked through them then looked around for Ahsoka. You saw her sitting a table and went over to her, sitting across from her.

"Hey, 'Soka." You said with a smile.

She looked up at you and smiled. "Hey, (N/n)."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Making a friendship bracelet."

"Oh, who for?"

"You'll see."

You began to wonder who it was for but couldn't think of who she would give it to. You reached over and picked out some orange, white, and black beads, deciding to make one for Cody.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

You walked down the corridor with Ahsoka as you held the bracelet you made.

"Who did you make that bracelet for?" She asks, now seeing the object in your hand.

"Only if you tell me who you made yours for." You replied, smirking.

"Ha, not a chance."

She didn't continue to ask and kept walking, talking about something else. Too busy chatting, you two didn't realize that you arrived in the hangar and saw Captain Rex not far from you two. Ahsoka grabbed your hand and rushed over to him, all giddy. You were startled by the sudden action but kept up with her no less.

"Hello Captain." You greeted him after approaching him.

"Hello, generals, what can I do for you?" He asked with a smile.

"I made this friendship bracelet for you!" Ahsoka said excitedly, holding up the blue and white bracelet she made.

You were surprised that she made it for him. You then looked up to see a look of slight confusion on Rex's face.