"Aish! You always forgot to bring pads when you have period!" She said, slumping her back.

I rolled my eyes when she reached for her bag and brought out two pads.

"I know this week's your time so i decided to bring these specifically for you BECAUSE I KNOW, you wouldn't be able to bring it yourself." Rosé said, handing me the pads and not even sparing glance at me.

I smiled.

"Awe! That's so sweet of you my baby Chipmunk!" I said using my baby voice. I know she hates it that's why I'm using it. Now, ain't i a good best friend?

"Uhck! Get the hell away from and just change your freaking pads!" She said pushing me hardly.

"Ouch, Chaeng. That's really rude of you."

"Whatever, Just go! I don't have extra clothes with me. I can't manage to see blood stain of your skirt! Disgusting." She trailed which earned a smack from me.

But since I'm one of a considerate friend, uhuh, i left her to enjoy her food and head my way to the restroom.

I checked if there's any empty cubicle. Ironically for me, 'cause there's no one inside the restroom but me.

I skipped my way towards the last cubicle and did my business there. I wrapped my used pad with tissue and threw it on the trash can inside the cubicle I'm currently in.

I flushed the toilet before going out the cubicle and washed my hands on the sink.

"This period is killing me!" I groaned lowly before turning off the faucet.

"I can help you with that." I flinched on my spot when i heard someone spoke.

I snap my head on the corner and saw the least person i expected.

"I-it's you." I stuttered.

My eyes locked on her face.

Wow, i didn't expect her to have a strong voice.

It is my first time hearing her speak. I mean, she ain't called 'the quiet student' if she's loud, aight?

"Uhmm... Hi, uhh. Nice to meet you." I bowed before going to the door.

I was about to open it but the quiet girl held my hands and prevented me to do so.

"You heard me, didn't you?" She asked while her eyes are searching mine.

"Huh? Uhh, yeah. W-what do you mean?" I asked back, wandering my eyes around the corner, avoiding hers.

"Come with me."

Says who? I didn't went with her. She dragged me all the way to this place! God knows where the heck this is.

"Where are we? This place is awful." I said as i kick the gravels.

"My house." My company said.

I look at her in pure shock. "Ehh?" I tilted my head while she responded with a low chuckle.

"Come." She said and dragged my once again.

I then found ourselves on a pathway. To say I'm freaking out is an understatement. This place is scary as f and i don't think I'll be able to keep my cool.

"I heard you like me." The girl beside me said, breaking the awkward atmosphere that's covering us.

"Uhh, haha w-where'd you heard that silly thing?" I asked.

"It's one of the most talked topic inside the campus. You're one of a famous girl, y'know?" She said and spared a glance at me.

I sighed.