Memory

"Momma!" I screamed in fear. I was curled up in a ball trying to claim myself down.

Momma soon rushed into the room to see why I was screaming for her. Her tight face soon turned to soften. She walked over and she looked beautiful in the moonlight coming from the window. She had black curly hair with tanned skin. With bright blue eyes that had a tad bit of hazel in them. Her nose was between long and short, her cheek bones were noticeable but not too noticeable.

She sat down on my bed pulling me into a hug. Which I gratefully accepted. "What's wrong my little Benben"
she said with soft tone.

"B-bad dream.." I hid my face into her neck trying to forget it.

"What was it about?"

I gulped.

"It was about you leaving with the Moon Goddess" I broke out with sobs. "Y-you can't leave!" I squeaked out in between sobs.

She sighed and put our foreheads together "Oh my little Ben" she started with a chuckle. "One day I'll join the Moon Goddess, we never know when but I will some day. When that time comes you'll be a strong man, way stronger than you Dad." I looked up at her in shock.

"Stronger than Daddy?! That's impossible!" I said in disbelief. There's no way I could be stronger than him!

She chuckled, "Yes! Way stronger!" she said as she laid me back in bed, tucking me in. She kisses my forehead as I giggled. "Well goodnight my little Benben, sleep well"

"Goodnight Momma!"

Those were the last words I told her since that night. Since then everything changed.

————————————————————————

"Benji get your ass down here!" I grunted not wanting to get off my comfortable bed. "Can't we like not?" my wolf Rin huffed. I chuckled getting up heading to my closet.

I grabbed jeans and a white button up shirt, putting them on and went to the bathroom connected to my room.

"Benjamin!"

"I'm coming!" I yell back spitting out the water mixed with toothpaste. I walked out of my room walking down quite a bit of sets of stairs. I see my Dad at the bottom of them with a frustrated look with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Finally! What took you so long? You have morning patrol." my dad huffed out when he saw me, hitting the back of my head. He walks off not waiting for me to answer. I followed suit and begin to walk side-by-side with him.

We were currently in the pack house, it felt early seeing how it was still a bit dark and no one awake but me and my Dad. It sucks being an Alpha. "Oh quit whinning!" Rin rolled his eyes I'm guessing, you can't really tell with wolves.

"Yeah, yeah." I huffed back at him. I was now standing right outside the pack house starting to take off my clothes. Why did I even put clothes on if I was going to take them off anyways?

"Don't ask me." Rin stated. I rolled my eyes at that. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off, taking off my underwear with them. Letting my wolf take control to shift.

We bolted into the forest, heading to the border of our pack territory. It felt great to feel the morning wind in my fur. My wolf's fur had an undercoat of white with light and dark grey on top, with bright green eyes.

As we started to reach the border we started to trot that soon turned into a walk. I didn't smell any scents of wolves around here. Just faded ones of rogues that most likely came to check out the pack and then left when they got to the border like normal.

After morning patrol I was heading back to the pack house to my Dad's office. As I started to walk up the stairs, I got a whiff of different scents, not from our pack. Opening the door I see my Dad and another strange man standing there with a girl to his side.

"Ah speaking of my son, here he is." my dad said as he got up and walked to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I look at him with a confused look. What the hell is happening right now?

My Dad chuckled at my confused look and turned to look at the girl standing by the man. I follow his eyes and see her. She has red fluffy hair with emerald eyes along with pale freckles skin. And if I'm not mistaken she I thought I saw her blush for a second. I turned my head to look at the man standing next to her. He had brown-ish grey-ish short hair. Emerald eyes like the girls, but tanner skin tone than the girls. They kind of looked a like.

As for my Dad had black hair with dark brown eyes. Both the strange man and my Dad were about the same height. As for the girl, she was the smallest in the room.

"So, is the deal still on?" the strange man said clearing his throat which caused me to look even more confused. What deal? I look at my Dad for answers for what the hell is happening right now.

"Yes the deal is still on, but they will need to know each other for a little bit seeing as they will be mated."

My eyes widen at the words my Dad just said. Mated? Who is he taking about?

"True, it would be better if they did so they're wasn't any problems, and got along so people believed it." the strange man said with a sigh and looked down at the girl next to him. Looking back up he saw my confused face.

"I'm guessing he doesn't know?" the man asked turning his attention to my Dad, which we are all looking at now.

"No he doesn't," he said with a sigh turning to look at me with a serious look. "Benjamin, you are going to mate with the North River Alpha's daughter. You will be doing this so we can form an alliance and be a bigger pack, combining them. There will be no arguments here about it. Both sides have agreed to this." I opened my mouth to say something but my Dad quickly hushed me.

He can't do that! I still haven't found me mate! They could be out there looking for me, this can't be fucking happening. I looked at him in disbelief. Which soon turned into an anger expression, I ran out of the room slamming the door be hide me.

We need to get out of here, there is no way I'm going to mate with another person that's not my mate. "Agreed" Rin huffed out in anger.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and locked it not wanting to talk to anyone. After a few minutes of being pissed, I heard knocking on my door.

I angrily got up and slammed the door open not even bothering the unlock it. I see the girl from my Dad's office standing there with a wide eyes looking up at me. I huffed and walked back to my bed, sitting down on it.

She slowly walked in. "Hey," she sighed "Look neither of us want to mate with each other. I actually found my mate, and I don't want to be without her. I don't want to mate with another." She spat out quickly.

I nodded at her in an understanding way. I walked to her "I'm sorry, as you could tell I didn't want to be mated with another either." I huffed out with a grunt.

"Yeah I could tell by earlier. Put on a show." she said with a slight smirk in her tone. "I'm Raya and I bet we will be great friends!" she grinned putting out her hand for me to shake.

I took it. "I'm Benjamin."

Author: Oh my, already spicy 🌶? (Drama wise you dirty minded people, geez)