epilogue

The year is 2027 and the quiet and still busy, bustling life in Shibuya carried on even when the clock strikes midnight. People still carried on with their lives. Some were smoking in corners of the streets with their bodies slumped on the sidewalk, some were drinking draft beer while complaining about their nosy bosses, low wages and indescribable work life and others were waiting to catch the midnight train to get them to anywhere.

But the peace and quiet of Shibuya was disturbed with loud sounds of engine roaring to life, motor cycle wheels screeching on the road and a black flag with the words ' Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Generation ' etched on the cloth. If you're wondering who's holding the gang flag, it's Amane Kairi's eldest son - Amane Hiro, the 4th Division Vice Captain. The one who's seated in front of him is Tachibana Nami and Naoto's adopted son - Tachibana Nijiro, the 4th Division Captain.

Beside the 4th Division Captain and Vice Captain were the 5th Division Captain and Vice Captain - Amane Akane (Hiro's younger sister and the only female division captain) and Asahi Suguru.

In front of the 4th and 5th Division leaders were two twins with two tone hair colors, one twin had blond bangs and the rest of his hair black while the other twin had black bangs and the rest of his hair blond. These twins who rode on their bikes while howling belongs to Pah Chin and Yumi - Hayashida Ryoichi, the 3rd Division Captain and Hayashida Ryosuke, the 3rd Division Vice Captain. The Kawata Twins are very much fond of Pah Chin's twins, looking at them reminded them of their youth.

In front of the 3rd Division leaders were the 2nd Division Captain and Vice Captain, Hanagaki Nobuko (Takemichi and Hina's eldest son) and Ryuguji Kaoru (Draken and Emma's third son). Nobuko resembled very much like Takemichi, blond hair and dressed oddly but mentally strong and willing to save others even if it costs his life. Kaoru, despite a teenager, stood at a height that made him look like an adult. He is also often mistaken as the 2nd Division Captain because Nobuko is shorter than him.

In front of the 2nd Division leaders were the 1st Division Captain and Vice Captain, Mitsuya Kazuya (Takashi and Ai's eldest son) and Ryuguji Junichiro (Draken and Emma's second son). Kazuya resembled very much like Takashi and Kokonoi combined. As a child, Kazuya loved to sew and read books on how to propagate his money, being the eldest son, he would always look out for his two younger siblings. No one ever taught him but he once said and quote "Only use your strength to protect".

"He's so much like Taka chan" Hakkai sobs, watching Kazuya ride his bike in the street. Mitsuya, with his arms crossed over his chest had a proud smile painted on his lips.

Junichiro, just like Kaoru, stood at a height that made him look like an adult. He resembled Draken very much because of his love for bikes. Even as a child, Junichiro's favorite place would be D & D Motor Shop, he wouldn't mind just watching his uncle Inupi fix and repair bike parts the whole day.

Second to the front is the Vice President of Toman 3rd Generation and Draken and Emma's eldest son, Ryuguji Riku. Despite having a long blond hair, he likes to braid a small strand of his hair on the right side.

And leading the group with long dark ginger hair is Toman 3rd Generation's President and Takashi and Ai's second son, Mitsuya Kinjiro.

"Kinjiro's like the opposite of Taka chan" Hakkai comments, watching the current 3rd generation president riding his bike. "When Ai was only five, she started lecturing me!" He added.

"Maybe that's Mitsuya if his sisters were older than him." Baji responded, earning a snicker from everyone else. 

"We've gotten old, haven't we?" Draken asks, a fond smile painting his lips as he watches their children now leading a group that they used to lead during their youth. Seeing them reminded them so much of themselves.