じゅうなな

As the second of October was fast approaching, Ai found herself getting into a dilemma. The dilemma wherein she's racking up her brain on what to do on their second monthsary.

"I could get you a coupon on a love hotel" Kairi suggests, shrugging her shoulders while sipping on her apple juice.

"We are not like that" Ai says who's laying down on top of the grass, watching as the clouds slowly move in the horizon.

"How about you two go on a date in that parfait shop? That place is a buzz at the moment." Nami suggest, propping her legs up close to her chest. "Or how about that crepe shop in Harajuku? The crepes there are really good and pretty on the design too!"

Hearing Nami's suggestion made the light bulb on top of Ai's head lit up. Smiling and closing her eyes, she hummed in approval.

"I'd like that." Ai says, almost dozing off. And as she was dozing off, Mikey slowly came into view and pointed at Ai. Both Nami and Kairi understood what he was trying to convey to them, giving him a thumbs up, they tiptoed away from Ai.

Sitting down on the grass besides her, Mikey slowly lifted her head up and placed on his lap. Gently raking his fingers onto her soft, long hair. The cool breeze and the scent of her shampoo calming and easing his tensed senses.

Valhalla, an upcoming bike gang that would soon wage a war against them, wanted to get to him by doing whatever it takes to make Ai fall down on the ground. Mikey didn't wanted that to happen, he'd do anything not to let his only shining light die down on him.

"What time is it, Nami?" Ai asks, slightly shifting in her place when she felt something soft underneath her head. Fluttering her eyes open, she came face to face with Mikey.

"When did you get here?" She asks, lifting her head up a little to see if anyone else is in the grass area. "I guess everyone went back inside the classroom" she spoke to herself

"But I came here to spend time with you" Mikey pouts, leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"You are such a big baby" Ai teases, raising her hand up to poke his cheek.

Smiling as he lovingly looks at her, Mikey takes her hand and intertwines their fingers together.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When the second of October arrived, Mikey had come to her school once again. With a light pink tint on his cheeks, Mikey shyly looked away as he handed out to her what looks like a loosely wrapped gift.

"Thank you for this!" Ai beams, taking the gift into her hands before taking a peak to see what the inside was. Inside the loose gift wrapped paper was a tupper ware filled with red bean dorayaki.

"Did you bake this yourself?" Ai asks. As she looks up, Mikey was still blushing and looking away from her.

"...I got help from Emma too." He shyly admits

"Of course she'd help. She'd say something like she doesn't want to enter a burning kitchen or something" Ai shrugs cheekily.

"How did you know?" Mikey asks, taken aback. But Ai chuckles softly, shrugging her shoulders again.

"My intuition tells me" she smiles, walking closer to him as she wrap her arms around his frame.

"Thank you. I love you." She whispers, resting her head on his shoulder.

Bringing his hands to wrap around her waist, Mikey places a kiss on top of her head. "I love you too."