にじゅうはち

Today marks the last day of Ai's school year and she was more than happy to embrace her two months summer vacation before entering another year level. When the final bell rang, the students' gathered together in groups - discussing their summer plans together, some saying goodbye as it would be their last year in this school and others were planning on where to go and hang out for this afternoon.

"I'm gonna have to bail today. I'm suddenly being called in the academy." Ai says, re reading the text message she received from Ms Yamazaki earlier today.

"It's okay!" Nami says, putting the straps of her bag around her shoulder. "Why not me and Kairi head over to Harajuku and wait for you there?" She asks

Ai smiles, nodding her head. "That's better! I'll see you two later!" Ai bids, waving her hand at them before immediately dashing out of the school building. On her way running towards the main gates of the school, she found Mikey sitting on his bike.

"You look occupied" was the first words he told her.

Lightly gasping for air, Ai nodded her head. "I'm need in the academy for something." Ai shrugs her shoulders. "Could be something important or I don't know"

Smiling at her, Mikey handed her a helmet. However, Ai was hesitant to wear it. "What about you?" she asks

Mikey shook his head, took Ai's hand and handed her the only helmet he has. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. If anything were to happen, I'd rather face it than you." He says.

Before Ai could even protest, Mikey took the helmet in his hands once more and gently put it around Ai's head. "Why did I date a stubborn one?" He asks in teasing tone, grinning at her before placing a kiss on the tip of her nose.

Helping her sit behind him on his bike, the two of them sped off to Minato City where Ai's ballet academy is located.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Congratulations! The Paris Opera Ballet School saw so much potential in you that they want you to enroll with them!" Ms Yamazaki spoke to her, handing the clip file of the foreign school towards Ai.

"They were really impressed with your twists and turns, Ai. Right after the show, they kept asking me questions about you. Questions like for how long were you dancing." Ms Yamazaki slowly nodded her head. "This is a big shot for you, Ai. You're so young and opportunities like this are already coming after you. You'd not only represent yourself, but represent the whole of Japan too!"

Ai stared down at the clip file, looking down at the French application that was neatly printed to her.

"This is overwhelming, sensei." She says, smiling a little at Ms Yamazaki.

"I know it is" Ms Yamazaki begins to say, "and I know it's hard to process it within the day so I'll give you about" Ms Yamazaki turns her head to the mini calendar on her desk. "Is two weeks enough?" Ai nodded her head.

"Then two weeks it is." Ms Yamazaki smiles at her, a tight lipped smile. "By two weeks, I'll call you back here so we can discuss about your future." She says, extending her hand out to place a hand on Ai's shoulder.

"Consider and think about this very hard, okay? Everything that you've worked for so long is finally falling into place." Ms Yamazaki pats her gently in the shoulder. "You are also the only girl whom they want to scout too. So be proud of it!"