じゅうご

Two days after second of September was Hakkai's fifteenth birthday. Originally, Ai wanted to skip school just for today but when Yuzuha heard about her skipping school plans, she dragged the younger girl out of her bed and pushed her towards the bathroom to wash up. Nagging how if she skip even just a day, she'll develop a habit of skipping in the future.

And since it's her second brother's birthday, she purposefully gave him a bigger portion for breakfast.

"Huh? Where's Hakkai nii san?" Ai asks, turning her head around to see if Hakkai was still inside the house. "I'll just call him-"

"No need" Yuzuha says, holding her wrist. "It's his birthday today so I kind of left him off the hook for today."

Ai nodded her head and began to walk to her school. When she asked Yuzuha if she could skip her ballet class after school, the older girl sighed and just nodded her head.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Uh, Ai...who are they?" Nami asks, pointing at the four guys in front of them. Both Nami and Kairi stared at them as the four guys smiled widely at the sight of Ai.

"Oh, they're Takemichi's friends! They go to Mizo Middle School, the one in Shibuya." Ai says, smiling at her best friends before turning to face them. "What brings you all here?"

Makoto and Yamagishi were blushing when Ai spoke to them, their eyes glimmering at her. Takuya had a light pink tint across his cheeks, he couldn't open his mouth and mutter out a word while Akkun shyly looks away from her.

"We happened to be passing by and saw you." Akkun shyly admits. "Are you free right now?"

"Huh?" Ai was taken aback by the sudden question. "Oh, that's right, I have to go to Shibuya to get something." She says, trying to recall all the ingredients she needed inside her head.

"Shibuya? That's where were going too!" Yamagishi says out of nowhere. Takuya nodding his head, agreeing with him.

"If Ai says she's going to Shibuya, then were all going there!" Makoto declares

As Ai, along with Mizo Mid head to Shibuya, she turned around for a quick moment to wave her hand to Nami and Kairi.

"Since when did Ai have her own fanboys?" Nami asks, the two of them walking away in a different direction.

"No clue" answered Kairi, lazily shrugging her shoulders.

"Where in Shibuya exactly are you going?" Akkun asks

"I was actually going to the grocery to get some ingredients." She says, "Today is my brother's birthday after all" she adds

"Who's your brother?" Yamagishi asks

"Oh, it's Hakkai!" Ai beams

All of a sudden, Yamagishi freezes in his spot before jumping. "Your brother is Toman's second division vice captain?!"

Eight pairs of eyes stared at Ai with a shocked expression. Blinking innocently to herself, Ai slowly nodded her head. "Yeah he's my brother"

As they walked closer to the supermarket, Ai turned to face them. "I'll be okay from here now. You guys must be headed somewhere too and I could be on your way-"