よん

At school, Ai used her free time with Nami and Kairi to head over to the school snack stall besides the cafeteria. Getting herself a cup of strawberry ice cream while waiting for her two friends in one side. Her eyes lingering over every student in the same area as her.

"Are you boy hunting?"

Ai gasped, jumping a little in her spot before turning to face Kairi who bought an ice cream sandwich. "No I wasn't!"

Kairi giggles "Okay. But if you aren't, why are you getting so defensive?" She teasingly asks, looking at her with a little interest in her eyes.

But Ai looked away, scoffing before leaning the small wooden spoon to her lips. "Please. I'm really not boy hunting or anything." She says, taking another bite of her ice cream.

As Nami joins the two of them, they sat in one of the unoccupied benches and talked about their plans for tomorrow. As the tomorrow is the weekend!

"Oh my god" Nami says, eyeing something from the distance

"What?" Ai asks, turning her head to face Nami with much curiosity. "What is it?"

"Matsuno and Baji walking towards us." Kairi spoke quickly, "Nami keep your mouth shut!" immediately looking away when the two boys stopped in front of them.

"Hi. You must be Ai right? Shiba Ai?" The boy with yellow hair says. "I saw you last night with Hakkai." He then extended his hand out to her. Ai held out hers as the two of them shook hands. "Were in the same year but different class. I'm Chifuyu." He greets, tossing his head a little "The guy behind me is Baji. Same year but different class as us. He saw you last night too."

Baji smiled, waving his hand at her. Ai waved her hand back to him.

"See you later, Ai!" Chifuyu says, smiling while waving his hand to her. As Chifuyu and Baji left, Ai was left in complete shock. And all the while they were talking to her, both Nami and Kairi kept to themselves, being silent and silently cheering for their friend.

"Hey Ai" Kairi says, slinging an arm around her shoulder after finishing her ice cream sandwich. "Now I know why you aren't boy hunting"

"It's because you've snagged a guy like Matsuno. And first name basis already? I'm so proud of you." Nami says, smiling while dramatically holding onto her chest.

"Come on, don't be shy. Tell us your ways! Sharing is caring, you know?" Kairi urges her, slightly shaking Ai.

Ai shook her head and removed her arm off her shoulder. "As you both would like to know, they are my brother's...friends. Hakkai's friends." Ai was silent for a second before adding "They came over last night and that's how I met them."

"Damn. Must be nice to have a brother and meet his hot friends." Kairi says, leaning her back onto the bench, looking up at the blue sky.

"The next thing we'll know, Ai is already holding hands with someone! And then comes kissing and then-"

"Nope! Don't finish your sentence!" Ai quickly shuts Nami up, getting up from the bench to throw her now empty ice cream cup to the trash.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Though both Kokonoi and Inui were busy to pick her up from school, it was Hakkai who came to her, waiting for her while by the school's gate while sitting on his bike. His height, the scar on his lips and his dyed hair were attracting attention, especially from Ai's schoolmates. Putting the spare helmet on her head, she sat on his bike as Hakkai then sped off to their home.

"Hey Hakkai nii" Ai starts to say, slightly sitting up while taking a peak at him from behind

"Hm?" Hakkai hums "Did you say something?" He asks

"Suggest me a crush" Ai says.

Hakkai slightly panicked at her question. "WHAT?" 

"Don't be too loud!" Ai scolds him, lightly slapping his waist as she was holding onto him tightly. "But yeah, you heard me right? You have a lot of guy friends. Can you suggest me a crush?"

Hakkai was silent for a good minute, driving through their neighborhood before parking his bike outside. "I'm actually quite glad you asked me this question."

"Huh?"

As Hakkai was the first get off his bike, he extended his hand out to help Ai out, even removing the spare helmet off her.

"There's only one guy who I can recommend you though"

"Really? Who is he?"

"Taka chan"

Once. Twice. Thrice. Ai blinked thrice while staring at Hakkai. "Taka chan? As in...Mitsuya kun?" She asks. Hakkai nodded his head.

"And nobody else?" 

Hakkai shook his head

"I demand five reasons why you're recommending me Mitsuya kun." Ai asks, crossing her arms over her chest, as if challenging him. But Hakkai was unfazed by her, he smiled at her and held out his hand out in the air.

"One, Taka chan is a family guy. He takes care of his two younger siblings with great care. Two, he's the President of the Home Economics club in his school! He can sew, cook and clean. Three, he only uses violence when the situation calls for it. Four, he's a really dependable guy and I kinda have doubts on the others. Oh and fifth, he's my captain. I trust Taka chan and his words." Hakkai explains, pointing out each his fingers.

"I think I can go on more than five as long as it's about Taka chan!"

"Okay okay I've heard enough" Ai says, patting his shoulder as the two of them enter their home.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When the weekend arrived, Ai went with Nami and Kairi to Shibuya Prime in Dogenzaka. Visiting every store and trying out the clothes, shoes and accessories they find cute before stopping at a beauty shop. While Nami and Kairi were busy looking at the skin care set on the other aisle, Ai was on the other side, looking at the many different shades of lip cream.

Picking up the coral pink shade, she applied a little onto her right ring finger before swiping it on her lips. Ai checked her reflection in the mirror, smiling a little to herself while lightly swaying her ponytail tied hair left and right.

"That one suits you" Ai heard a voice speak behind her. Turning around, she came face to face with someone whom she thinks she's seen before.