よんじゅうに

AN: Hello everyone and sorry for the inconsistent updates! Last week I felt like I hit in a slump and thought that maybe this one person who I'm in a talking stage with might make me happy again - it didn't worked out. But were still talking...just not the same as before. Also, since this book is near to come to an end, the ending has already been finalized!

"Wet wipes?"

"Check!"

"Disinfectant alcohol?"

"Got it right here!"

"Non rust earring?"

"Shit I think I dropped it- oh here it is!"

"You almost gave me a heart attack! But anyways, stapler gun?"

"Present!"

Ai heaves an uneasy deep sigh as she intertwines her fingers together, gulping as Baji spritz on disinfectant alcohol on both of her ears.

"Are you really sure about this?" Chifuyu asks, leaning his back on the concrete as his elbows are resting on top of the edge. The three of them are situated in their school's second floor fire exit stairs, using their free thirty minute break in this spot.

"Of course!" Ai beams. "I know I can trust you two with this one!"

"That sounds really bad but I hope you still do after what's gonna happen." Baji grins, clacking the piercing stapler gun in his hand. "I mean, if anything, you could lose your vision."

"Oh please. I know you both won't do that!" Ai says, smiling as she nodded her head, checking the time on her wrist watch. "Hurry up, we only have twenty minutes left."

Baji hands the stapler gun to Chifuyu as he walks to stand besides Ai, with Baji holding onto the wet wipe underneath Ai's ear, Chifuyu clasped the stapler gun in one shot, piercing Ai's earlobe. Tears started to prick Ai's eyes but she had to conceal them by biting her inner lower lip, Baji started laughing as he found her reaction while putting the earring on her ear.

"One last!" Chifuyu says, sounding happy to lift up Ai's mood. And as he shot Ai's earlobe again, sounds of whining and crying came out of Ai's lips.

"Why does this hurt more than a break up?!" She wails, shutting her eyes as tears slowly cascaded down her cheeks. Since they ran out of wet wipes, Chifuyu handed Ai his handkerchief to wipe her tears while Baji continued laughing at her reaction, putting on the other pair of earrings in her ear.

"On the bright side at least it's over now." Baji says, patting the top of her head before taking a hold of the piercing gun in his hand again. "This is actually fun to play with" he says, clasping the gun in a repetitive motion.

"How about I put holes in you?!"

 . . . . . . . . . . ♡

"You didn't have to walk me to school. You're a busy guy running a business and your presence is greatly needed!"

"I'm only out for half an hour?" Taiju raises an eyebrow at Ai as they stood in front of the gates of her school. The other students feeling intimidated by Taiju's presence.

"Are you planning on something that I should be aware of?" He asks. Immediately Ai shook her head and looked at him with wide eyes.