にじゅうさん

A few minutes before,

Takemichi hangs his head low, staring at the red carpet of the Church in defeat. Only Mitsuya came to help, but Toman wasn't. He felt all hope drain down inside him.

'I'm sorry, Ai.' He spoke to himself. 'I guess I won't be able to save your future.' He said to himself again, angrily cursing at himself. While he, Chifuyu, Hakkai and Mitsuya sat on the carpeted floor of the chair, Yuzuha laying down on the wooden aisle seats, the sound of footsteps coming closer to them made soft, little sounds. It was Inui and Kokonoi.

"What do you fuckers want?" Hakkai shouted, getting up from the ground and was about to march towards Inui, however, Chifuyu held him down while Kokonoi placed himself in front of Inui.

"Calm down, will you?" Kokonoi scoffed, clicking his tongue before squatting down with them. "We actually don't want to fight you." He whispers.

"As if were going to believe that bullshit" Hakkai spat, struggling away from Chifuyu's strong hold, but to no avail.

"Let him talk, Hakkai" was all Mitsuya said that made Hakkai calm down.

"Like what I've said, we" Kokonoi gestured to himself and Inui "don't want to fight with you. Let's play along, shall we?" He grins at them.

"And for what? You could be fucking with us for all we know." It was Chifuyu's turn to chide in

"Were doing this for Ai goddamnit" Kokonoi cursed under his breath. Takemichi gasps as he hears this.

"We can't keep faking it anymore." Inui finally spoke. "Cooperate with us and...we'll get to the theater mid way." He spoke before turning their heels to stand beside Taiju.

As they were about to get up and fight again, a familiar noise echoed inside the Church.

"It's Mikey's CB250T!" Mitsuya spoke, turning his head to the long door.

"Mikey?" Taiju mumbles before the long, tall doors of the entrance swings open. A smiling Mikey appears.

"Merry Christmas, guys." He greets them. "What are you guys doing on a day like this?" He beams, his eyes suddenly widening before smiling again, raising a hand at Taiju. "Hi brother in law!"

Taiju immediately irked upon hearing the name given to him. "Brother in law?!" He spat at him, but was hushed down when Mikey placed a finger between his lips.

"Keep it down, brother in law. Ai is sensitive to shouting. Do you know she flinches when someone shouts close to her?" Mikey asks Taiju. "Let's all get along for her-" but Mikey couldn't finish his sentence as he took the hit from Taiju.

A boisterous laughter came out from Taiju's mouth. "I've defeated the invincible Mikey! And in the holy hour as well!" He hollered on top of his lungs. "I won't forgive you...for getting too close to Ai." He mumbled. But as he turned around, Mikey was back up on his feet.

"Prayer time's over." He told him.

Takemichi needed to think. At this point, Mikey would completely change. He turned his head both left and right to see if he could do something or use something. Until the light bulb on top of his head lit up.

"What are you doing?" Chifuyu asks, watching him rummaging something from the pocket of his uniform.

"If you all won't stop fighting, then I hope this will!!" Takemichi shouted, raising the volume of his phone before playing the video he took a few days ago.

"I wish for all of my three siblings to get along!"