さんじゅう

"You and my brother are no longer in the honeymoon phase. Eight months, huh?" Emma says, stirring her red plastic straw around her tall glass of chocolate milkshake. "I wonder if me and Draken would also reach that mark too." She spoke with hope in her voice, sighing softly as she rests her cheek on top of the back of her hand.

"Of course!" Both Ai and Hina said at the same time, a little loudly as the customers around them turned their heads to the face the three friends seated outside of the cafe.

"Don't your brothers get tired of fighting too? I really oppose to violence!" Hina voices out before leaning in to take a sip on her strawberry milkshake. Both Ai and Emma shook their heads together.

"Though Mikey is usually asleep in the morning, there are times where he is awake. And he used to pick up fights with smaller delinquents and gangs with Draken." Emma shrugs her shoulders.

"Hakkai will continue to follow Mitsuya kun like his life depends on him." Ai shrugs as well. "But Mitsuya kun is a really great guy. I admire him a lot." Ai praises him, leaning to take a sip on her vanilla milkshake.

As the three of them departed, Ai was about to walk home when her phone chimed in her hand.

From: Hakkai
To: Ai

Sorry for bothering you, Ai. But can you come to the hospital? Taka chan and Smiley kun are unconscious. Please look after them. I'll drop by after the meeting. pm 7:54

Furrowing her eyebrows, Ai wondered what happened to Mitsuya and why was he in the hospital. Immediately, she started brisk walking, beads of sweat started to roll down the side of her head but she didn't cared. She was worried about what happened to Mitsuya.

Entering the shared private ward, on one side of the room laid on top of the stretcher bed was Smiley, on the other side was Mitsuya. Both wore their gang uniforms and look peaceful despite the loud heart monitor sounds on their sides.  Slowly, Ai walked and took a seat besides Mitsuya's bed. Heaving a deep sigh, she extended her hand out to hold his hand.

His hand was cold, but hers were warm. 

Gently, Ai laid her head on Mitsuya's bed before closing her eyes. Waiting for Hakkai to arrive as he promises.

But unknown to her, Sanzu had been standing outside of the shared private room the whole time. Carrying a motive in his mind.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Takemichi and Inui pressed their hands together, standing on each other's side with their eyes closed as they stood before the grave of Shinichiro.

Takemichi held his hands behind his back and bowed deeply. "I will live up to the first gen's name! I'll make Black Dragon the greatest team ever!!"

As the wind whooshed and whistled, Izana smiled at the sight before him. "So the eleventh generation is born on the founding day of Black Dragons, huh? That's interesting."

Both Takemichi's and Inui's eyes widened at his appearance. Inui running forward to Izana, taking a hold on his red collar uniform. "What did you fuckers do to Koko?!"

Izana sickly smiles at Inui. "Play nice will you? Were in Shinichiro's grave after all!" He says, "And he's the one who wanted to join Tenjiku in the first place." Izana's eyes darted to Inui's hand still holding his collar tightly. "Can you let me go now? I'm only here to visit my brother's grave."